Eichel to Vegas for Tuch, Krebs, Picks

On 11/7/2021 at 8:38 AM, J0e Th0rnton said:

How old and physically active were you at the time of the surgery?

39.   i could go into the batting cages and if I was able to still skate I am sure I could have played hockey.   The fusion has been done.  Not what Eichel is doing.  I think maybe Adam let him get over on us but I really like Tuch.  How often do you get a guy with his enthusiasm?  He is a Sabre through and through.  Grew up a Buffalo fan, from Syracuse,   an hour up interstate 90 from me, and has already done a press conferance saying how happy he is to be here in Buffalo.  We do not know how Krebs will do but my guess is fine.  and Quinn also.

This just in....

Newly acquired Alex Tuch is ALREADY disgruntled with Sabres management over procedure for his shoulder surgery.

Alex wants a traditional surgery, Sabres want a fusion where his shoulder is fused firmly with his neck and body.
"Yes, it makes him a stiff human being and it will give him limited use of his arms in everyday life, but it likely won't break again during a game, and that is good for our rebuild", says Buffalo management.  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

This just in....

Newly acquired Alex Tuch is ALREADY disgruntled with Sabres management over procedure for his shoulder surgery.

Alex wants a traditional surgery, Sabres want a fusion where his shoulder is fused firmly with his neck and body.
"Yes, it makes him a stiff human being and it will give him limited use of his arms in everyday life, but it likely won't break again during a game, and that is good for our rebuild", says Buffalo management.  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Bravo!!!

Post of the day!!! LOL