Jump to content

Minnesota Wild @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Saturday 11-6-21, 6:00pm, Console Energy Center


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

 

You might wanna go out for an evening run...you know, to lower the heart rate :shifty: 

It''s my belief that this act should be saved for the morning. 
That way the rest of the day can only get better. 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These come from behind wins aren’t going to last all season. There comes a point where they have to get a lead right off the bat instead of pulling out mini miracles. After all they are -2 in goal differential yet 7-3. Can’t maintain that 

The Heart Attack crew up to their usual stuff, eh? Nice!

Hartman and Foligno are probably the best players on the team. 

We'll need to change the Wild's name if they keep this up. The commentators are already using the Minnesota Comeback Kids. Other suggestions:

 

Minnesota

 Party Poopers

 Nitro Salesmen

 Defibrillators

 Cardiac Arrest

 Late Arrivals

 Delayed Scorers

 Last Second Shooters

 

I think I have to either start jogging/eating health food or stop following live Wild games.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched college puck so just caught the 9-min You Tube shakedown.

 

Coach showed confidence putting big #53 out there in waning moments. Quick eye-hand tactile dig and dish there for the tie goal.

 

Unless it's Pee Wee you stay with hot hand and give Talbot the cage again tonight.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

These come from behind wins aren’t going to last all season. There comes a point where they have to get a lead right off the bat instead of pulling out mini miracles. After all they are -2 in goal differential yet 7-3. Can’t maintain that 

Yes. We need to build a better confidence by placing more goals during regulation as well losing less goals in our net. OT wins are very good during playoffs, but kind of fragile during a regular season. Our team showed a superb character on winning games in OT so far, which is a good sign, but it can't last forever. Probably, entire team suppose to help our goalie to hold the score and stay out of penalty box. It is an art which is possible for our team. 

I would like to mention last game our promising forward Beckman who had his first NHL assist in his 2nd NHL game when he helped to equalize the score during the last second of the regulation.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimtown guy said:

These come from behind wins aren’t going to last all season. There comes a point where they have to get a lead right off the bat instead of pulling out mini miracles. After all they are -2 in goal differential yet 7-3. Can’t maintain that 

Agreed. Things will even out.
Just good to see even with some key players out that we are still doing it for now. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

We'll need to change the Wild's name if they keep this up. The commentators are already using the Minnesota Comeback Kids. Other suggestions:

 

Minnesota

 Party Poopers

 Nitro Salesmen

 Defibrillators

 Cardiac Arrest

 Late Arrivals

 Delayed Scorers

 Last Second Shooters

 

I think I have to either start jogging/eating health food or stop following live Wild games.

 

You see I did that last night. :-). I worried that we are going to lose it in OT and watched condensed game after the game. :-).

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TallyTigerShark said:

One more note about last night, while I loathe the shootout, what Kaprizov did last night was fun to watch. It was so effortless and nonchalant.

Yeah, it was. The shot made me wishful. Maybe Kap will start to score with that kind of well timed accurate shot when he gets fully accustomed to NHL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

Yeah, it was. The shot made me wishful. Maybe Kap will start to score with that kind of well timed accurate shot when he gets fully accustomed to NHL.

We've just played 2 teams that give absolutely no room but Kap seems to be adjusting.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...