Best enforcers from each team

Jimtown guy

Some are no brainers (McSorley, Kocur, Schultz and the Boogey Man of course), but some others raised my eyebrows as well as some are assigned to the wrong franchise (Grimson should be a Blackhawk - Grimson suuuuucks !!! - and Probert is linked to the Red Wings)

I agree with McRae for the North Stars but Churla could've been there too. Too bad Odjick and Kordic went under the radar.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jimtown guy said:

Best of all time in my book is Probert. He could also score 

Absolutely. Not only was he hell of a fighter but a significant contributor on the scoresheet. That put him in a different class at a time where enforcers were (and unfortunately still are) considered as brainless soldiers.

I've seen a documentary on him (Tough Guy: the Bob Probert story) where you can learn a lot about him, and on a darker side his related problems with alcoholism and painkiller dependency that led him to pass away too soon. I was pissed on some of his teammates that let him down (special finger to Gilbert Delorme's douchebaggery) while he has protecting them during games, but Stevie Y was a real class act in this situation, one of the only guy to support him by claiming that he was a friend who needed help, not insults. A tough rival, but I respect him a lot.

10 hours ago, Math said:

Absolutely. Not only was he hell of a fighter but a significant contributor on the scoresheet. That put him in a different class at a time where enforcers were (and unfortunately still are) considered as brainless soldiers.

I've seen a documentary on him (Tough Guy: the Bob Probert story) where you can learn a lot about him, and on a darker side his related problems with alcoholism and painkiller dependency that led him to pass away too soon. I was pissed on some of his teammates that let him down (special finger to Gilbert Delorme's douchebaggery) while he has protecting them during games, but Stevie Y was a real class act in this situation, one of the only guy to support him by claiming that he was a friend who needed help, not insults. A tough rival, but I respect him a lot.

I’ve watched that a couple times. He lived quite the life