Minnesota Wild @ New Jersey Devils, 11/24/2021

TallyTigerShark

58 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Talbot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top notch shootout saves by Talbot.  We stole this game, but like I told my son:  you need at least 10-20 games of winning UGLY when you shouldn't to be a team that can 'make noise' in the playoffs.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

If the Wild win this, Talbot BETTER buy those posts and crossbars a steak dinner!!

Despite of 40 stopped shots during the game and all SO shots, Talbot still better buy a turkey🦃 dinner to all those posts and crossbars in New Jersey lucky ice arena. :bigteeth:

Edited by Alexandron

#22 played pretty uninspired.  He got the shootout winner but his effort throughout most of the rest of the game was pretty poor.  He's halfway out the door.  I kind of don't blame him for it, the Wild haven't treated him too well.  

Dumba looked crappy, he takes such stupid risks with little or no reward in sight.  On the game-tying goal, there he was just standing there kneeling in front of Talbot...100% worthless.  I thought after we scored our two goals...the whole team just sort of relaxed other than Talbot.  

The three stars of the game probably should've went like this.

1. Talbot

2. Post

3. Post

I really don't understand why we put Foligno out there in 3-on-3, are you kidding me?  IMO, that's a great time to use Sturm, Duhaime or even Pitlick with some extra space on the ice to use their speed.  (sigh)  Yet we somehow came away with 2 points, total theft on our part.  

• Good Post 1

1 minute ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

#22 played pretty uninspired.  He got the shootout winner but his effort throughout most of the rest of the game was pretty poor.  He's halfway out the door.  I kind of don't blame him for it, the Wild haven't treated him too well.  

Dumba looked crappy, he takes such stupid risks with little or no reward in sight.  On the game-tying goal, there he was just standing there kneeling in front of Talbot...100% worthless.  I thought after we scored our two goals...the whole team just sort of relaxed other than Talbot.  

1. Talbot

2. Post

3. Post

I really don't understand why we put Foligno out there in 3-on-3, are you kidding me?  IMO, that's a great time to use Sturm, Duhaime or even Pitlick with some extra space on the ice to use their speed.  (sigh)  Yet we somehow came away with 2 points, total theft on our part.  

I will put 3 stars:

1.Talbot

2.Post

3.Crossbar 

3 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

1. Talbot

2. Post

3. Post

Everything in this post is 100% spot on!