Minnesota Wild @ New Jersey Devils, 11/24/2021

TallyTigerShark

I just looked to our standings at Central Division. We (25 points)are 1st and 3 points ahead of Blues. All 3 teams behind us lost their games today (Blues, Jets, Predators). Not bad at all for our standing so far. Next game is against Jets on Friday at 2:30 p.m. on home ice. 

• Like 1

NJ is a changed team now I see, their youngsters are good and fast. We got tired in the end, then at times almost dominated, but this time puck luck was more on our side.

As a fan I feel obligated to bitch and moan, and get easily rattled by this and that, but I don't feel like it at the moment. The Wild is just a marvellous hockey team. The guys win games they should not win. We only need to get a little bit better to be able to make a playoff run.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

NJ is a changed team now I see, their youngsters are good and fast. We got tired in the end, then at times almost dominated, but this time puck luck was more on our side.

As a fan I feel obligated to bitch and moan, and get easily rattled by this and that, but I don't feel like it at the moment. The Wild is just a marvellous hockey team. The guys win games they should not win. We only need to get a little bit better to be able to make a playoff run.

Agree on both points. NJ is a fun/scary team to watch. 
Their speed did wear us down, and the wild need one more center for the Kaprizov/pitlick line. 
will that be Sturm or Rask, hard to say. 

13 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

I think we will. Team shows most of the games a consistent strong character to win those games.

8 hours ago, Alexandron said:

I think we will. Team shows most of the games a consistent strong character to win those games.

For the first time in the years I've been watching the Wild (from about 2012) the team very seldom breaks while bending.

• Like 1