AV fired!

Samifan

1 minute ago, pilldoc said:

This ^^^^^ x100

I have been saying this for years.  As I said before .. I'm done.  Will I watch games .....sure, but I no longer have any emotional attachment to this team. 

Just for giggles sake ...in case anyone GAF.  Our illustrious new coach's record...

image.png.e055459f568cb9dccbb28db7a9943f69.png

av shouldnt been hired in 2019, they should have just went to a complete rebuild/tear down that year. there's no talent on this roster to build from. av was hired to a tanking roster.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, radoran said:

Fewer and fewer.

You can get lower bowl on secondary market for less than face. They're selling 90% and have fewer than that attending...

They have managed to poison Philadelphia as a hockey market.

Between the maggot-riddled corpse of an organization and the prices of the tickets, why would anyone pay the money?

For what?  For who?

Edited by ruxpin
  • Like 2

Oh no. I can already see Yeo trying to break up the  Philly country club with a tirade like this:

Fletcher really needs to find out who the room rottening apples are, and get rid of them, before a coaching change will help you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Oh no. I can already see Yeo trying to break up the  Philly country club with a tirade like this:

Fletcher really needs to find out who the room rottening apples are, and get rid of them, before a coaching change will help you.

Well, Yeo isn't going to help.

Honestly, we have some apples for sure, but the problem is the brain cancer.   Until or unless the people that hired Fletcher are gone right along with his stupid ###, this won't get any better.

And the Flyers clearly just got worse behind the bench. Yeo is garbage.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

He can close his eyes and pin the tail on a dumbass....he cant miss with this sqaud

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Between the maggot-riddled corpse of an organization and the prices of the tickets, why would anyone pay the money?

For what?  For who?

To see the Flyers ice girls skating around.  What else is there to see?  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FD19372 said:

Until the players are held accountable, there's going to be a lot of justifiable hard feelings. Many of us, myself included, feel like nothing is going to change until the player core is broken up and shipped out. The core is grossly overpaid and rotten. Thanks to *ComcastScott Inc.

I'm not against holding the players accountable, but you can hold these players accountable until the cows come home, it's not going to make them better players on the order of magnitude this team needs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mad Dog said:

Because I am wondering whether he knew what he was doing or got lucky.  He went in 5th round.  Very unlike Fletcher, unless, again, he simply hit a dumb luck.

Clearly it was pure luck. Or he wouldn't have waited until the 5th round. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Gritty 

Don't even get me started .....

Sure he is cute for the kids ....but Gritty is the distraction the FO is trying to sell to the average fan to cover up for this PI## Poor of a product they are trying to sell to us on the ice. 

Instead of building a team correctly they would rather spend $$$$ for everything Gritty .....

Edited by pilldoc
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Gritty has been fired, according to Pierre Lebrun, and replaced with Chewbacca Jr. Details are being gathered as we speak.

Replaced with post-lobotomy Obiwan.   Because that's the Flyers' MO:   brain dead old people.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

Serious question.  If Hitch is interested, would you bring him back?

Why would he want to come back?  He had his time here .....and remember we all bitched and moaned that he did not play the younger players.  What do you think would happen this time around ......

3 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Clearly it was pure luck. Or he wouldn't have waited until the 5th round. 

Or this was actually a case of one team doing a better scouting job compared to the others and waiting late.  He selected Joel Ericksson Ek in the 1st and Jordan Greenway in the 2nd. Just seems odd to me.