Looks like there are no D-men left. Who's available.

Guest Phillygrump

Bogosian has really picked up his play. The Jets are thinking long term so I highly doubt he'd be dealt. At least that's what the constant Jet's coverage (here in Winnipeg) has been telling me since November.

Good to be back in the NHL. I get more Flyers coverage this way, believe it or not.

Bogosian could be an interesting angle.

Bogosian could be an interesting angle.

exactly who do you suggest The Flyers go after?? You've said no to everyone mentioned here, then you come up with "Bogosian" a guys who's name hasn't been mentioned in a single trade rumor this year.

Honestly - and I know many people won't agree with me - I would sit still the remainder of this year, unless I can add someone for whom I won't have to give up much. My thinking is that, as unfortunate as it is, I just don't see the Flyers doing much this post-season. There are issues this team has, with the goaltending being the most glaring one. I don't believe the goaltending situation can improve and as such, I really see the Flyers struggling mightly in the playoffs. There should be a decent assembly of good, solid free agent d-men this summer. Hopefully, Suter will lead that group. I would regroup in the off-seaon, evaluate my needs and go aggressively after a good d-man then.

exactly who do you suggest The Flyers go after?? You've said no to everyone mentioned here, then you come up with "Bogosian" a guys who's name hasn't been mentioned in a single trade rumor this year.

Bluntly, I am in the Weber or bust camp.

To elaborate, I don't think the Flyers need to make a move at all. If Bogosian was available, maybe he could be an interesting player to kick the tires on, especially with Carle's expected departure this summer. Truthfully, if the Flyers got halfway decent goaltending from Bryz, we would be trying not to type anything involving the words (a decent tool manufacturer in the US) and (a vessel to hold fluid from which people drink).

I do not intent to come off as brushing every idea to the side, but sometimes, that's the best way to convey an opinion.

@Bakanekimiwa

that just happened recently didn't it ? last couple of weeks... well okay no beauchamin

Yah.. It was in the last month... Pretty sure. Regardless... Yah pretty recent.

I'm more inclined to go with @maddog on this. Just hold off... No major deadline moves. It's not like we're only one final piece to win the cup.