Today at 4PM Lindros and LeClair on 97.5 FM

Guest Green Man

Just a heads up I heard that Lindros and LeClair will be on the Mikey Missinelli show toady at 4 PM on 97.5 FM.

For you out of towners this is the local FM sports talk station and Mikey Missinelli is a darn good interviewer. Should be able to stream it through their webpage if you google the station.

I'm getting the popcorn ready, this should be a great interview with these guys.

How did this interview go? Anyone want to recap?

I hate Mikey Miss any time he tries to talk hockey. For the most part he is a hockey hater but talks about it because he knows people want to hear about it. He has little no clue about the game.

When it comes to other sports I like listening to him.

Actually it was very vanilla and Eric and John were pretty conservative with all their answers. It was a love fest. No dirt came up, but........the two of them will co-host his show for 2 hours later in December, so that will be iteresting.

I guarantee some of the Clark stuff gets brought up and I wonder if Eric will answer honestly about anything.

It seemed pretty obvious yesterday that he is just staying a positive and upbeat about all of the upcoming alumni stuff going on and does not want to re-hash and negative memories.

We'll see what happens later in the month. Sorry I don't remember what day they co-host, you'll have to hit their website.

2 hours later in December

I believe they said this will be on Dec 14 from 4:00 to 6:00

Lindros said there is still the possibility that Renberg could arrive for a short visit depending on if his schedule allows.

Glad to see these two involved in flyers hockey again.

I agree. Get a petition started.

I'd sign it! I can't imagine anyone else having the kind of impact Lindros did on this organization and thus no one should ever don the 88 again! wow, and to think he didn't win a cup. Let's be honest though, he was Flyers hockey throughout the 90's, the only thing missing is a cup.

I'd sign it! I can't imagine anyone else having the kind of impact Lindros did on this organization and thus no one should ever don the 88 again! wow, and to think he didn't win a cup. Let's be honest though, he was Flyers hockey throughout the 90's, the only thing missing is a cup.

I agree!

I purchased a WC Lindros jersey. I am that pumped to see him and LeClair involved with Flyers hockey again!