Rangers or Bruins...or maybe Penguins? Question to Flyers faithful...

Guest FlyersMKD

Since both teams look very strong so far in the season, who would you rather want to win (hypothetically) the Stanley Cup this year, repeat for the Bruins or the Rangers...or maybe another cup for the Penguins???

note: don't consider west conference teams, as this is only to see the like/dislike towards these foes.

@FlyersMKD

are you high ?

none of the above.

I hate the boston fan base worse than i hate the new york fan base. and i hate the pens with the fire of a million burning suns.

i do respect the rangers though, fonzi has coached them up pretty well and they are a tough team to play against they have some guys on that team that i'd like to see in orange and black. but man they can all drive the team bus off a cliff before i'll cheer for them to win anything but the 1st pick in a weak draft.

Edited by mojo1917

I don't really hate this particular Rags team. They are a young bunch of guys that play hard and tough. They got rid of Avery. Tortorella is a douche, and I plain hate NY teams, but I wouldn't hate it that much if they won it. Pittsburgh would be the worst. Boston repeat would be the 2nd worst. Rags would be the 3rd worst.

Obviously I'd rather have a WC team do it in lieu of the Flyers hoisting the Cup.

@FlyersMKD

are you high ?

none of the above.

I hate the boston fan base worse than i hate the new york fan base. and i hate the pens with the fire of a million burning suns.

i do respect the rangers though, fonzi has coached them up pretty well and they are a tough team to play against they have some guys on that team that i'd like to see in orange and black. but man they can all drive the team bus off a cliff before i'll cheer for them to win anything but the 1st pick in a weak draft.

Western Conference team.

That about covers it, except I would rather each team lose a tiebreaker to miss the playoffs - hurting their draft chances to the maximum possible point.

I knew it would be tough choice to make but I didn't expect such rough responses. This sure seems an uncomfortable topic to some of you.

Anyway, I apologize for causing a disruption to your peaceful enjoyment of the forum ;)

Edited by FlyersMKD

@FlyersMKD

are you high ?

none of the above.

Thank you for injecting some sense into this silly conversation! Clearly, the best answer is a western conference team. Without that option, this discussion is over.

I knew it would be tough choice to make but I didn't expect such rough responses. This sure seems an uncomfortable topic to some of you.

Anyway, I apologize for causing a disruption to your peaceful enjoyment of the forum ;)

FlyersMKD, I have a question for you...Who would you rather sleep with, your mother or your sister?

FlyersMKD, I have a question for you...Who would you rather sleep with, your mother or your sister?

Seriously!!!??? Is this supposed to be a mature question????

I really didn't think it will bother you (and the other members here) to just think hypothetically for a second and give an honest answer....it won't make u less of a fan if you do that, will it?

Anyway, I already apologized for starting this topic, just wanted to see which team/fan base you dislike more.

p.s.Feel free to ignore the topic or even ask the admin to delete it

Edited by FlyersMKD

@FlyersMKD -

It's funny, as soon as this question arose I knew what the predictable response would be.... ie "none of the above" "neither" "no way, I'd rather die a slow painful death" ...etc etc. I appreciate those non objective posters for proving me right and being predictable. Just like on the old forum someone would post a gameday thread asking what the score would be and, as predicted, the sheep (sorry podes) chimed in with a 50 replies all saying the Flyers will win.

@flyercanuck - to answer your question ... I'd rather sleep with my sister. Any other questions ?