The "Canes" shut out the Bruins

Guest The Quigster

Probably for the same reason the flyers lose to the winnepegs... Basically, they probably looked at that game as a night off. It's wrong, it shouldn't happen, but it does. Strong teams don't take the weaker ones as seriously in early feb games.

That, and Tim Thomas was on the bench I believe.

Now why can't the Flyers do that? The Flyers can't beat Winnipeg,the Bruins and the Rangers,why? How did every body like tonights Suter&Webber performance? This was a good game,a good time was had by all.

Carolina is to Boston what Atlanta/Winnipeg has become to Philly. They just have their number. The Rangers have won the last 5 against Philly. Philly won the previous 5 against them. The Rangers won 2 in a row before that. Philly won 2 in a row prior to those games. Sounds pretty even to me. This year against Boston we have a W, a L and an OTL. And against Carolina we have 12 wins in our last 14 games.

Were Suter and Weber in net? Cause I thought it was their backup.

Ya it's just one of those things - teams have each others' number sometimes. Also, last place against the Champs...just possibly the Broonz don't gear themselves up the way they should for 'Canes games.

Speaking of teams having each others' numbers...what are we gonna do about these fkng Rags? Up at the Garden this Sunday we better find a way to win, or at least beat the snot out of them. I'll settle for either or.

Sunday is the day we take 2 points from the Rags! We break the losing streak against them and we start our march to the post season! The Rags begin their downward spiral and by the time the playoffs get here, the Flyers are hot and healthy and the Rags are ice cold!

Mike Rupp won't be bailing them out with 2 soft goals this time! Bob or Bryz (whomever is in net) won't allow it this time!

How ya likin all this optimisim???? haha It's friday and my month end close is over. Things are looking rosey at the moment.

Sunday is the day we take 2 points from the Rags! We break the losing streak against them and we start our march to the post season! The Rags begin their downward spiral and by the time the playoffs get here, the Flyers are hot and healthy and the Rags are ice cold!

Mike Rupp won't be bailing them out with 2 soft goals this time! Bob or Bryz (whomever is in net) won't allow it this time!

How ya likin all this optimisim???? haha It's friday and my month end close is over. Things are looking rosey at the moment.

Well, so much for that!