I missed the first 2 periods. Who played well today?

Guest Phillygrump

I'm looking to take some positives away. Games like this one suck. Who played well today?

Was BOB terrible or did everyone leave him out to dry? Did Bryz play well after BOB got pulled? Good to see Jagr and G back in the score sheet. The Wayne Train buried another one too. The PP stayed hot.

For you that watched the game, did you see anything positive to take away? Big one tomorrow, I hope we have something to build on. Anyone?

I would say...remove 2:34 from the game and we win the game...4 - 2. The last :57 of the first, and the first 1:37 the Devils scored four......the other two goals were five on three...

Hockey...fast and furious

Unfortunatly we will hear the same old song...we got off to a slow start...we showed heart in the third...we need to skate for sixty minutes...blah, blah, blah.

Bottom line, if we stayed out of the box, maybe a different result. Put this one behind us and look forward to the Rags tomorrow. Major problem tomorrow...Afternoon game...bummer.