So much for the hoped for consistency.....

Guest OH1FlyersFan

On top of two cheap goals by Bryz, Timmo cant hit the broad side of a barn, how many wide open point shots is he gonna get and hit the glass. The Rangers scored 2 goals by accurate point shots, our dmen cant even put it on net, Bourdons fanning on a shot led to a goal, Coburn is a bonehead, and a dissapointment, stupid penalties and the same mistakes over and over, Gustafsson is too small and gets manhandled. The Rangers defense blocks so many shots and is very physical. We need to revamp our defense. The Rangers have only one dman with puck skills, Del Zotto, all the rest are big and physical and very defenively sound. We have guys who can skate, but are average defensively. Im so fed up with losing to the Rangers

But like somebody else just posted. They are a young team. They have a lot of development to do. Nevertheless, it's really frustrating because despite their youngness they do show flashes of pure brilliance which raises expectations....maybe too high. If they're playing like this in 2 or 3 years, then I'll scream bloody murder. By then they should be competitive against teams like the Rangers.

Bryz, though. I just don't know. I have no problem with him personally. Just pay him what he's worth - about $900,000 a year. Tops.

Bryz, though. I just don't know. I have no problem with him personally. Just pay him what he's worth - about $900,000 a year. Tops.

But that's not happening for the next 8 years. To add insult to injury people want to sign Weber for 10 mil. Weber will not make Bryz any better and then we have 17mil wrapped up in two guys who will not necessarily determine the outcome of a game.

But that's not happening for the next 8 years. To add insult to injury people want to sign Weber for 10 mil. Weber will not make Bryz any better and then we have 17mil wrapped up in two guys who will not necessarily determine the outcome of a game.

Yeah so we are F##ked! The D is bad and also goaltending sucks big bucks....

We need to revamp the hole D, Pronger aint coming back, Timonen is solid 3rd or 4th next year and all the rest is crap....Coburn I would keep and Carle as 5th and 6th..but where are 1 and 2, that is huge problem. We also need some body in front, big and nasty. I really love how Simmonds, Couturier, and Schenn are playing, also Read is good, those are all young guys and lots of years to go....