Sam Morin Injury Update

Howie58

Greetings:

In case you haven't seen it, Sam Morin is out for the year:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/flyers-samuel-morin-ruled-out-for-season/

This is sad.  I was hoping he'd get some time to show his stuff and displace the Seelers and others.  Now I wonder if his career with the Flyers or elsewhere is over?  I don't think they can give up a slot forever in hopes of his recovery/performance.  

• Uggh... 1

29 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

Greetings:

In case you haven't seen it, Sam Morin is out for the year:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/flyers-samuel-morin-ruled-out-for-season/

This is sad.  I was hoping he'd get some time to show his stuff and displace the Seelers and others.  Now I wonder if his career with the Flyers or elsewhere is over?  I don't think they can give up a slot forever in hopes of his recovery/performance.  

Well that sucks for Sammy. I am holding out hope he gets another shot next season kid needs some good luck for a change.

3 hours ago, GratefulFlyers said:

@Howie58

just so you know the Hand Slapping Face icon is for Morin not for you... It is sad. Morin has everything to make him into a solid NHL D-man....everything except the luck or whatever it is to keep him out of the hospital. Damn.

Sir Grateful:  I didn't think it was directed at me for one moment.  Yes, it is sad and your assessment is spot on. The kid can't catch a break.  The clip of his his first goal is on YouTube.  It is a great sight; his teammates mobbed him.  He must be a terrific presence.  

Edited by Howie58
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RonJeremy said:

With the Flyers crack team of Dr's and trainers did you expect any different.  Guys are projected out for a few weeks , it turns into months. Guys get surgery, come back and get more surgery. Who would believe it.

I hate hearing complaints about the Flyers medical staff bc really what do we know? But…I’m there. The results of years speak for themselves.  Misdiagnosis seems to be an ongoing and apparently never ending problem. Flyers better clean house one of these years bc at this point it’s beyond stupid.

1 hour ago, GratefulFlyers said:

I hate hearing complaints about the Flyers medical staff bc really what do we know? But…I’m there. The results of years speak for themselves.  Misdiagnosis seems to be an ongoing and apparently never ending problem. Flyers better clean house one of these years bc at this point it’s beyond stupid.

You would think the team would have top notch medical staff/ trainers and  sometimes players do re-injure themselves, but I have never seen anything like this, its over and over again. So it's either bad rehabbing , bad staff or the worst luck ever .

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 12:03 PM, OccamsRazor said:

And all this time I thought it was a face palm emoji....so it's a bitch slap emotion.

**writes down on notepad**

:PopcornSmiley2:

I predict coachx will now use this emoji more oftern

Why am I referring to myslef in the 3rd person?

someone bitchslap this post

• Haha 1
  • Uggh... 1