Nj Vs Flyers

Guest Leach27

I think Sean Couturier should play at least 2nd or 3rd line all the time. He is really strong on puck near boards. it helps to keep puck in the offensive zone. In the head, Simmonds didn't impress at all for last 4-5 games.

Bob in Nyet? Interesting approach; however, I would go right back to Bryzgalov. He looked solid with the exception of a few fluky puck decisions; i.e., playing the puck casually while a Sabre was coming down fast on him.

I also question Mezaros with Lilja, but I guess there really is no other choice.

I like that Couturier is getting his props and being placed on the 2nd line.

This is kind of off topic, but Couturier really had some good bounces go his way this year. All things considered he is playing a much bigger role than most of us could have guessed. I honestly thought that he would be back in the Jr's now. The injuries really allowed him to showcase his talent.

I have all but forgoten who Jeff Carter was for the Flyers.

GO FLYERS!!!

• Yeah Voracek is not doing much. I think he needs to simplify his game and shoot the pill any chance he gets. There is being unslefish, than there is Voracek. Same thing with W Simmonds, he seems to be in a bad funk. Hartnell is on fire and Wayne is a ghost.

• I wouldn't mind seeing a line of Simmonds-Cooter-Voracek.

• While Couturier is making us all forget Carter, it would be nice if Voracek would help the matter, and Simmonds too (Richards). He's looked awful since coming out gangbusters in the first couple of games. Schenn gets the pass for now.

I agree Bryz should play tonight, strange move.

I think it is the right move to play Bob. He needs to play too. He has only had one bad outing this season. Several of those goals against him were scored off deflections also.

I like the fact that Couterier is getting time on a scoring line. What I would like to see is for Simmonds to be moved to the second and drop Voracek to the third line. I'd be curious to see how Couterier does with two bulls on his wings.

I think the team has to totally jump on the Devils right away and try and get some quick ones (like last night) unlike last night we need to step on their throat and not let up

I too think Lavy should go back to Bryz tonight.....The guy is coming off what he himself called the "low point in his CAREER"....he played well last night (saved the game in the last few seconds)....I say throw him the back to back starts then put in Bob next game.....nothing to loose there.

I see another win tonight....4-1 flyers. Bob continues to shut em down.

I agree Bryz should play tonight, strange move.

Since we are discussing goalies...what are people's thoughts on Lavy' goalie mgmt. I didn't like how he handled things last year down stretch/playoffs, etc...and I think he's made a few "interesting" decisions this year. I would actually argue that his decision to play Leighton last year is 98% of the reason that we got Bryz and his 9 yr deal. I understand Bob and Boosh weren't cutting it down the stretch, but the 3rd goalie blowing up, was really the final straw. Certainly not a major issue, and may never be-but an interesting issue, at least.

Briere says he wasn't trying to stop, he stumbled as he was trying to figure out what he was going to do.

It is bothersome that Bob can't stop the puck in the shootout, especially for as quick as he is known to be.