Minnesota Wild vs Anaheim Ducks, Friday 1-14-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

I cannot 'un-feel' it either.  Took a line-drive once - shattered the old cup.  A but-end also left me breathless for a period.  This image below the waist doesn't mesh with the semi-smile above.  Crying profusely would be more appropriate.😂

How about this?  Wanna' 'chase' these chicks?  Look'in pa nub....

1717606497_Hotchicks.jpg.bade0219cdadb4b060d1f9f4bf314018.jpg

• Uggh... 1

Quite a show, the game that is (well, the anomalies too...). 1 - 2 punch now with Kap's line magnificent and Boldy-Fiala working almost as well at their best moments. It's looking really good again. That Boldy seems to be a player!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lynxrattle said:

Quite a show, the game that is (well, the anomalies too...). 1 - 2 punch now with Kap's line magnificent and Boldy-Fiala working almost as well at their best moments. It's looking really good again. That Boldy seems to be a player!

Yes. Those lines worked perfectly well. I am finishing watching 1st 2 periods of recorded game. And I will mention also the line Dewar-Sturm- Duhaime, which was very helpful. Even commentators said few times good words about Dewar play. From my understanding out of commentators , EEK came out from injury, but was placed on Covid protocol. Kahkonen did a pretty tough saves, and in my opinion, he should be a star#1 of this game by stopping total 39 shots out of 42 in his net.

Our next game is on Monday at 2:00 p.m. against Avalanche on their ice. They won 12 straight home games including a last night game 4:3 in SO against Coyotes and also this team is 8-1-1 in a last 10 games.  Are we capable to stop their winning home game streak in its 13th game? Anyway it  is always(ALWAYS) a tough team for us to play against. Every our line should be prepared mentally to play full 60 minutes in that game. No exceptions at all, because all their lines are playing in full energy.

8 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Our next game is on Monday at 2:00 p.m. against Avalanche on their ice. They won 12 straight home games including a last night game 4:3 in SO against Coyotes and also this team is 8-1-1 in a last 10 games.  Are we capable to stop their winning home game streak in its 13th game? Anyway it  is always(ALWAYS) a tough team for us to play against. Every our line should be prepared mentally to play full 60 minutes in that game. No exceptions at all, because all their lines are playing in full energy.

An important game for the playoffs points as well. The Central Division is so tight we would need all possible Central Division points.

9 hours ago, Alexandron said:

It seems you are the winner on predicting the most highest score in our win. We placed 7, but I know you like the #5 more. 😁

I think the highest predicted score I might have done or would do would be like a 6-5. 6-4 score. 7 is crazy but for once we have a team that has enough to do so.
Prior years predicting by others like in the Pick 'em challenge, the fav was the 3-2, So I'd go with the 4's predicting...Now we score more so the 4-3's and 4-2's are bet. That's why I like the 5's now 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

An important game for the playoffs points as well. The Central Division is so tight we would need all possible Central Division points.

Obviously we would love to get 2 clean pts from the Av's but if we got just 1, Then take both from Chicago, I'd be fine with that.
A 6 game winning streak would do just fine also. :P 

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

10 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

Last season the game against a the Age started the problems for Kahkonen. He has a chance to get even now. Kuemper likely to be on the other side. So it's a goal tending duel of sorts.

I even didn't want to touch this topic regarding Kahkonen problem and just mentioned in my previous message that we always had difficulties to play against the Avalanche team. That team probably will make our former goalie Kuemper pretty good against us in tomorrow's game. Hope we will be able to surprise them in our a must win game.