Dell let's in 3 goals in first then throws dirty intent to injure hit on star player

J0e Th0rnton

When are the Sabres going to realize Michael Houser is the best goalie they have by far- showed what he could do end of last year- buried again in minors until last week- wins 1st 2 games this year- .948 save percentage- played 6 NHL games been a star in 5 of them

8 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Did they call a penalty on Dell?

No call on the play.

I hope he's given a lengthy suspension, but if the league really wants to punish him, they'd make him start over and over for that awful team.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

No call on the play.

I hope he's given a lengthy suspension, but if the league really wants to punish him, they'd make him start over and over for that awful team.

Careful JR... 
The Oilers might decide to trade for him because they think they can "turn him around" :shifty:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

No call on the play.

Bigger punishment would have him traded to Philly…..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, JR Ewing said:

No call on the play.

no call on the ice but Dell got 3 games today 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

I watched the replay several times, and I think there may have been an intent to injure.  I am surprised there was no league hearing on this.

Was watching NHL Network talking about Dell and this particular incident...turns out, ol Aaron actually has a history of these types of things.
At least four or five separate occasions where he either interfered, borderline illegally hit, or out right looked like he intended to hurt someone (stick wacking anyone?).

The most astonishing part is, he has NEVER been hit with any sort of league repercussions for any of that stuff....till now.
Perhaps the league doesn't view goalies as general "troublemakers" and tend to look the other way more often?
Just speculation, but seems that way.

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

35 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

Since this is likely his last year in the league, hopefully someone takes a good old Lucic style run at him before the end.

Lucic-Hit-Miller-Animation.gif

Ah, the night he violated Ryan Miller and their was ZERO response from any Sabres teammate. The was the night Miller decided he needed to leave Buffalo 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2