Pronger To Begin Practice Fri Or Sat

Guest Leach27

He is getting older and injuries are happening more frequently, so it's not a good indication for long career as hockey player. But he got a huge long contract, and it can be big problem soon enough then anyone thought.

I was not trill about that trade 2 years ago, as many people. He is slow, anytime he is back from injures and it takes him like 5-10 games to get in the shape, but then injury again. I'm not saying trade him now, but may be at trade deadline to team is looking to win a cup, to get pick and sign/ trade for player like Shea Weber.

Its way out I see.

He is getting older and injuries are happening more frequently, so it's not a good indication for long career as hockey player.

Not for nothing, but that was not an injury that would be more likely with age. The rest of your post is well taken though, especially the part about how long it will take him to get into shape if he is injured frequently.

Not for nothing, but that was not an injury that would be more likely with age. The rest of your post is well taken though, especially the part about how long it will take him to get into shape if he is injured frequently.

Yes it's not due the an injury, but could be due slow reaction or sense as hockey player. It might never happened 5 years ago

"Philly is now 1-for-17 on the man advantage in the four games since Pronger went down against Toronto." Meltzer on hockey buzz....

Quite a telling stat there in my opinion.....Will be nice to have him back yet the team has done admirably well in his absence. Coburn had a couple real nice defensive plays last night in his own end....