Streak Matched Sunday or Not?

Guest SpikeDDS

Wow do I need to jump into these conversations earlier! There's nothing left to say except that was one of the best games I've watched in a while. It seems that the Red Wings really show up to play when their pushed by a good, solid, team, like the Flyers, or St. Louis, or Boston. Here's hoping they can keep it going on Tuesday!

@SpikeDDS - the Wings are an absolute pleasure to watch. Puck possession, puck pressure, puck support. They make it all look rather easy. With Howard in goal with the way he's been playing, they are clearly the team to beat for the Cup IMO.

In the WC for sure. I think the Rangers are looking pretty strong right now too, though. Lundqvist is impressive in net. That would be one heckuva SCF, eh?! Wings-Rangers? Babcock vs. Tortorella? I think it would be great for the game, with all due respect to our Flyers and Pens fans.

Apparently, having the home ice advantage might help the Wings a great deal also this year. Tough building for opposing teams to win in this year. That President's Cup--the curse that it is--might come in real handy this playoff season, methinks!

In the WC for sure. I think the Rangers are looking pretty strong right now too, though. Lundqvist is impressive in net. That would be one heckuva SCF, eh?! Wings-Rangers? Babcock vs. Tortorella?

This would be a fantastic series to watch (and attend!). I think the Rangers have the edge though. They seem to be a more well-rounded team, and most importantly, play well on the road. If there is some road voodoo curse the Wings are under, it'll be resolved on its own, not anything the players can do. Home ice advantage would definitely help, but I'd hate to see the Wings go all 7 games in 4 different series just because they can't win in the other barn.