Next HC

Fizz

15 minutes ago, radoran said:

Three Cups, another Final, three Conference Finals in the past 20 years. Five of those since 2014.

Flyers: one Final, two Conference Finals...

Yeah, not so sure that's true about Tampa these days. It is absolutely why the two Florida teams are in the same division as Montreal, Ottawa, and Tronno.

Carolina? Sure. I don't know if that will ever be a real "hockey" market as it is so hoops-crazed.

I went to a Panthers/Eagles game like 10 years ago and the upper deck was basically green.

In Tampa's case I am taking this from some friends who are season ticket holders who were snow bird before retiring and live there now. Basically old Isles fans they were tired of the Isles embarrassment and started pulling for Bolts.

They have told me a lot of the fans there are fans of other teams who are there to see the other team and lot of them are also a mixture of fans who left their old team behind for Tampa and their winning ways.

Now that isn't saying there aren't no real fans there pulling for them just that winning can turn things around.

It would be nice if Flyers were to try this tactic...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

In Tampa's case I am taking this from some friends who are season ticket holders who were snow bird before retiring and live there now. Basically old Isles fans they were tired of the Isles embarrassment and started pulling for Bolts.

They have told me a lot of the fans there are fans of other teams who are there to see the other team and lot of them are also a mixture of fans who left their old team behind for Tampa and their winning ways.

Now that isn't saying there aren't no real fans there pulling for them just that winning can turn things around.

It would be nice if Flyers were to try this tactic...

Maybe true, but a sell out is a sell out.

7 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Never said otherwise.

Maybe the Flyers should try winning some playoff rounds for a change and see how that goes oh and let's not wait 10 years to do it.

No, but you implied the one reason they sell out is because of other team's fans. I have no imperial proof but I doubt that is true.

5 hours ago, Fizz said:

No, but you implied the one reason they sell out is because of other team's fans. I have no imperial proof but I doubt that is true.

And yet you can't prove that is why so not even sure you know what point you're trying to make put the key board down and walk away while you still have your dignity. 

It's dwindling... 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

I bet if you left a newspaper out in the rain it would get all soggy and fall apart and Fletcher would give you a 2nd round pick for it.

And a 7th, and a perfectly good offensive defenseman.

1 hour ago, FD19372 said:

Who cares? Release him once he doesn't want to report to the Phantoms.

What?

Where did you hear he didn't want to report to LV?

Sure I get it 24 and in 54 games he has 3 points hardly going to miss that.

Another BIG soft body for the lineup...

• Good Post 2

11 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Connor Bunnaman on waivers. SMDH

Yes because we need to make room for Charlie Brown since he is so valuable. These new Philly writers are pathetic..”key players to return” Brown and Risto are key players?  Yeah the key to another 10 game losing streak.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

What?

If Bunnaman doesn't stay a Phantom, maybe this guy will be tried next...

StayPuftbio.png

51 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

What?

I’d rather have a small guy that plays big , than a big guy who plays small. Bunny man is a big guy with limited offensive skill ,so he should be taking the body and playing tenacious hockey to stay in the NHL, I haven’t seen that. JVR is a big guy who should be driving to the net, he’s a floater . The only time I saw JVR play to his abilities was in the 2010 playoffs against Boston, he was scoring and driving to the net ,powering up the left side… I’ve never seen him come close to that again..the crowd was chanting JVR, we thought we had a great player. At least Ratcliffe and MCEwen play physical and put in 100%. Mayhew is a small guy who plays big.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

I’d rather have a small guy that plays big , than a big guy who plays small. Bunny man is a big guy with limited offensive skill ,so he should be taking the body and playing tenacious hockey to stay in the NHL, I haven’t seen that. JVR is a big guy who should be driving to the net, he’s a floater . The only time I saw JVR play to his abilities was in the 2010 playoffs against Boston, he was scoring and driving to the net ,powering up the left side… I’ve never seen him come close to that again..the crowd was chanting JVR, we thought we had a great player. At least Ratcliffe and MCEwen play physical and put in 100%. Mayhew is a small guy who plays big.

Yeah he reminds me of Patrick Maroon size wise he just doesn't use his size like he should.

• Like 1