Minnesota Wild vs Detroit Red Wings, Monday 2-14-22, 7:00 pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Magic

I think he could very well hit 50 goals in a future year if he just takes the shots he gets.  He seemed to want 100 assists many times these last few years, but Boldy and Fiala are the only ones that could really bury most of his passes (in that order), though Hart and Zucc do a nice job.  Has anyone had a better career resurrection like Zucc since a Kap-like  player arrived?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I think he could very well hit 50 goals in a future year if he just takes the shots he gets.  He seemed to want 100 assists many times these last few years, but Boldy and Fiala are the only ones that could really bury most of his passes (in that order), though Hart and Zucc do a nice job.  Has anyone had a better career resurrection like Zucc since a Kap-like  player arrived?

Like to see Hartman get some magic back himself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Like to see Hartman get some magic back himself.

So would I, longest drought he has had in awhile.  He just isn't quite on zucc and kap wavelength yet.  But, he sure busts his a$$ to play two way hockey - love his game.

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

So would I, longest drought he has had in awhile.  He just isn't quite on zucc and kap wavelength yet.  But, he sure busts his a$$ to play two way hockey - love his game.

Absolutely, Just want to see some reward for him.

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Good that Greenway stands up for Duhaime but he's got to control himself. 

YEP.  Duhaime trying to stay up by 'any means possible,' since the points are not materializing.  I respect that, but not if it is stupid play that hurts team.  The looming specter of Rossi is probably pushing many of the young-ins to 'do better/more.'

• Like 1

We played Fargo Freeze yesterday in Fargo and a buddy of mine has a son on  the Fargo team. Unfortunately he was diagnosed with leukemia last week. Since orange is the color for leukemia we had the kids tape their sticks orange in his honor 

4BD626AB-0177-4B66-968A-8A1BE351FA1F.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

We played Fargo Freeze yesterday in Fargo and a buddy of mine has a son on  the Fargo team. Unfortunately he was diagnosed with leukemia last week. Since orange is the color for leukemia we had the kids tape their sticks orange in his honor 

4BD626AB-0177-4B66-968A-8A1BE351FA1F.jpeg

Boy, the 'C' on the right looks a bit like Chara relative to his peers.