I Would Like To Thank

Guest Illflyaway

Digityman for giving us a place to vent, jammer, flyercanuck, Podein and a whole bunch of others for joining. And a big hello to radoran. Feels like home.

The original from thezepp2112...

The lord...ruxpin...my momma...radoran...vis...my auntie & uncle...jtk...jsffour...themaker03...my cousin Latoya...the lord...Bleedorange...shout out to karpat...my boy jimbo...

And if I forgot anyone I am sorry, I'll catch you next time...you guys are all great, I could never be here without you and the lord above (did I mention him/her already)...thank you, thank you...

P. Sherman...42 Walla...what? who the hell are you?, what am I?...hey, look, a fish...

Filth Filth is Filth...

https://forums.phill....1?nav=messages

Well, I am surprised! So many have come over! I'll get my avatar loaded up during the Devils game tonight. I'll make a few crusades to Philly.com to bring straglers over and watch Rick having a meltdown! And he is HAVING a meltdown. Then I come here for good hockey talk...

Well, I am surprised! So many have come over! I'll get my avatar loaded up during the Devils game tonight. I'll make a few crusades to Philly.com to bring straglers over and watch Rick having a meltdown! And he is HAVING a meltdown. Then I come here for good hockey talk...

lol..yeah he a Vader and can talk to each other on an empty forum! :lol:

This forum is great. It crushes philly.com hands down. It's fast, easy to navigate and does not crash.

To me, even without the trolls, philly.com was getting worse than hockeytraderumors.com

(if anybody ever posted there)

Good to see a lot of familiar peeps from the old boards and I looking forwards to discussing the season with you guys.

Anybody from clarkemustgo or hockeybuzz pre2007?