Brayden Schenn

Guest brelic

He had REALLY bad luck with injuries the 1st half. Only now is he starting to feel comfortable. Just think of the luck: Coots, Read, Scheen... hell, even Harry Z, Sestito, Rinaldo... We hit the jackpot of rookies this year. Hope Hommer doesn't go trading them off for a rental.

Not for nothing, but he already does better interviews. Not sure he has a clothing line yet though...

The Ape from '2001- A Space Odyssey' could give a better interview than Richards. He's not getting any better either.. I watch almost every Kings game and he gets interviewed at least twice a game and it's still brutal. .."We just need to work hard, do the little things, put pressure on their goalie, get shots, take care of our own end and minimize chances, get the puck in deep", etc etc...... I bet you if i bumped in Richards on the streets of LA and asked him where a good restaurant was he would say .. "We just need to work hard, do the little things, put pressure on the goalie, get shots, take care of our own end and minimize chances, get the puck in deep" etc. etc.

Schenn and Simmonds for Richards. Bet the Kings would love to take that one back. As a wings fan watching the game the other night I really felt Schenn was the best forward on the ice the other night.

Rinaldo deserved his suspension. Two fines last week then this chump hit on Eriksson. He is the worst kind of goon in the game today and wont be around long because he doesnt look like he can play.

Losing Pronger killed your team. Timmonen called out the guys the other day but the front office needs called out for not making a move to improve the defense.I am not a fan of Bryz or Bob but if you guys dont add someone nasty in front of them you will be a first round out. I keep hearing Schenn for JVR and think that is wishful thinking by insane leaf fans but there has to be a defenseman or two out there who can be had without giving up a top young player like him.....

@SoCalFlyfan - LOL

Richards isn't alone though. The cliched hockey player interview is, well, a cliche. Bit of a shame really, since some of these players actually have a personality. Although not Carter.

Richards and Carter have to be the worst as far as interviews. It's not just the cliche's..it's the delivery. Richards is the master of delivering cliche' after cliche' without EVER changing the tone in his voice or moving his lips. I'm sure they're more fun and animated at the beach house though doing shooters and chasing skirt.

The Ape from '2001- A Space Odyssey' could give a better interview than Richards. He's not getting any better either.. I watch almost every Kings game and he gets interviewed at least twice a game and it's still brutal. .."We just need to work hard, do the little things, put pressure on their goalie, get shots, take care of our own end and minimize chances, get the puck in deep", etc etc...... I bet you if i bumped in Richards on the streets of LA and asked him where a good restaurant was he would say .. "We just need to work hard, do the little things, put pressure on the goalie, get shots, take care of our own end and minimize chances, get the puck in deep" etc. etc.

unless you were a hot 23 year old girl ... in which case i'm sure he'd have plenty to say.

@JackStraw

"He's coming along nicely and is going to be a very good player. I think he'll be better than Richards."

Which is exactly what the scouts have projected him as.

Plus we got sand and glue Simmonds AND LA's 2nd round 2012 pick.

Say what you will of Hommer, but those TWO trades were GREAT trades.

You win some, you lose some with trades. But, overall homer's done a commendable job. Has he made mistakes!? Oh hell yes... But, I think we'll keep him. The guy's got some stones for pulling off some of the moves he's made. No one, I mean no one saw that Ritchie being traded that same day as carter.

There were far too many Debbie downers and negative Nancy's on this board that day. You would have thought flyer's fans had collectively had their dog shot... It was that dismal on that other board(which shall not even be referred to by name anymore).

I was excited about them because of the prospects and over all turn around in character... The last 6 months of Ritchie and carts were a dark preview of what was to come for the next ten years.