Minnesota Wild @ Ottawa Senators, Tuesday 2-22-22, 6:00pm, Canadian Tire Centre

MNSOTA

6 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Fiala on PP 1 with no Zucchini and again turnover after turnover on the PP.

Fiala should never be allowed near the blue line on the  PP, that is when he turns into a turnover machine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomdog said:

I think it is time to recognize that Talbot is no longer our best goalie.

I was literally yelling at the TV "Why is Talbot in there??" a bit ago.

I realized Evason seems to be alternating goalies, and, Toronto, a better team, is up next on the schedule after this one, and perhaps saving Kahkonen for that one? I dunno.
Hope that is the case.

Looks like he is giving the goalies equal time now, though I have NO PROBLEM Kahkonen going 60-40 or 70-30 percent on the starts vs Talbot.

Just now, Tomdog said:

It's alsotime to admit that Fiala is, and probably always will be, a turn over machine on the blue line.

Never been sold on Fiala.
He can be more dangerous with skilled linemates, like Kaprizov or Boldy, but it has to come from him to do things to protect the puck better and THAT part of his game doesn't seem to be getting any better.

I keep saying, if his value rises enough where teams are interested, make a trade, get back some picks and a good NHL roster player, or an almost NHL ready player or two.

So on the Ottawa feed, they’re starting the intermission with  some sort of Black History Month story…and then ad they’re still talking about it snd wrapping io to head to commercial, they show a Stützle graphic. Yep, nothing says Black History Month like a white German player. Lol. 

Edited by MNSOTA
  • Uggh... 1

3 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

So on the Ottawa feed, they’re starting the intermission with  some sort of Black History Month story…and then ad they’re still talking about it snd wrapping io to head to commercial, they show a Stützle graphic. Yep, nothing says Black History Month like a white German player. Lol. 

Yep.
Up next on the Scandinavian History Channel, a MLK, Jr. piece. :ph34r:

Edited by TropicalFruitGirl26

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Maybe its just me, but Jordan Greenway sounded like he was partaking in some of those "Colorado Cigarettes" during that interview.
Maybe Kevin Gorg should have offered him some Cheeto's.... :shifty:

He always sounds like that…or he just woke up from a nap. He barely moves his lips when he talks.