Kaleta Got 4 Games!

Guest DaGreatGazoo

I watched this game and i didnt even notice it..nor was it mentioned during the broadcast. After seeing the nhl video on the reasoning why, its clear and further makes the point, that kaleta is a complete douchebag. Way to go battering ram.

Another textbook reason for dropping the instigator penalty right there. He should have had his ass beaten right then and there. I do like that Shanahan is going the extra mile and showing his reasons for the suspensions. I hope he does that with EVERY suspension.

Thanks for the video Brelic, I didn't even notice that during the game. Kaleta is a dirty player and glad he got what he derserve, that could've cause a head injury. The NHL isn't allowing all these little dirty plays to go unnotice anymore which is awesome.

Another textbook reason for dropping the instigator penalty right there. He should have had his ass beaten right then and there. I do like that Shanahan is going the extra mile and showing his reasons for the suspensions. I hope he does that with EVERY suspension.

Shanny is also putting together a video of questionable hits thus far in the season to the players after the hit and tweet that Fisher took and commented on. Got to give him credit for trying to be consistent.

Exactly why they need to remove it. Another good reason was Gaustad going after Giroux. Sorry but instigator or no instigator, someone goes after your best player they have to answer the bell.

Exactly why they need to remove it. Another good reason was Gaustad going after Giroux. Sorry but instigator or no instigator, someone goes after your best player they have to answer the bell.

I def took notice of that. I also noticed that Jody Shelley didn't do **** about it neither. Someone tell me why he's on this roster again!?

Hartnells playing well, somebodys got to piss us off.

Yeah, it is a bit overdue that we've found our new whipping boy. Btw, I lost count of hartnell's falling down in the first period. I got up to 6 in then I just figured I'd quit there. Could he be the worst skater ever?

yup.but these guys are scared to put the Flyers a man down at all. With so much said about their lack of discipline, forwards not getting balanced ice time because of always being on special teams, I'm not surprised Shelley has shown too much restraint in those situations. For me personally, I'm with you, there needs to be a way for players to police things themselves within the rules. Shelley should be able to go to a guy who put a tough hit on one of our players without immediately knowing his gonna get the extra 2 for sure and these days probably a 10 minute or even game misconduct on top of that. Some have argued that even if Shelley or any other goon goes after said players, it wouldn't stop them, but I think that's irregardless, players need to be able to step in and get these guys thinking twice, even if just a little for their actions.