Flyers are 1st in scoring

Guest Bakanekimiwa

80 goals... 3 more than 2nd, 6 more than 3rd. Color me impressed. All of us were wondering where they were gonna get the goals to replace the ones they've lost and it seems they've more than replaced them.

It's a total team effort and I'm really liking that. We'll get to see that really tested now with all the injuries. Will we be getting another look at schenn anytime soon?

The talking heads on the radio tell me that due to the Flyers cap problems Schenn likely will not make an appearance during this rash of injuries. Aziz of course can comment on this much better than I.

Like you I am impressed with the scoring and wonder if they can keep this pace up all year. Also the defense needs to tighten it up a bit. I am looking forward to and dreading at th same time the next home game vs the Pens as this should give us an idea as to where we wre realistically. Last time I said that the caps bashed our heads in.

The talking heads on the radio tell me that due to the Flyers cap problems Schenn likely will not make an appearance during this rash of injuries. Aziz of course can comment on this much better than I.

Like you I am impressed with the scoring and wonder if they can keep this pace up all year. Also the defense needs to tighten it up a bit. I am looking forward to and dreading at th same time the next home game vs the Pens as this should give us an idea as to where we wre realistically. Last time I said that the caps bashed our heads in.

Yeah.. The pens will be our biggest test yet. That should be an interesting game either way it goes... Marking my calendar.

80 goals... 3 more than 2nd, 6 more than 3rd. Color me impressed. All of us were wondering where they were gonna get the goals to replace the ones they've lost and it seems they've more than replaced them.

It's a total team effort and I'm really liking that. We'll get to see that really tested now with all the injuries. Will we be getting another look at schenn anytime soon?

Especially impressed once you consider that Briere still hasn't found line mates he's completely comfortable with. Matt Read is the biggest steal since i don't know someone help me out here...

This shutout is all on bak....and maybe a bit of help from Lundy :P Rangers (like I expected) are an improved squad. The kind of team that is constructed for the playoffs...

This is the part that has me concerned. Philly has a tough time with these defensive teams. They'd better figure something out over the next 60 games or it's going to be a short playoff. Not that I'm thinking they're cup bound, but every game they win or lose in postseason is a lesson learned.

This shutout is all on bak....and maybe a bit of help from Lundy :P Rangers (like I expected) are an improved squad. The kind of team that is constructed for the playoffs...

sorry man... it was all my fault. i should have known that as soon as i posted this i'd put on the jinx.

And now the Leafs, the Leafs of all teams, are one goal back - I think they're at 79 to the Flyers 80. We have to start finding the back of the net again and soon. Doesn't help that we don't play until Friday and then it's a back-to-back. I don't think they come off these long stretches between games at their sharpest. And then there's the back to back thing - have we won both games yet this year? I think this is our fifth.