Dose of Reality from Meltzer

Guest terp

I'm not hating on Souray..hell, I met the guy and his SMOKING SMOKING SMOKING hot wife in Hershey last year.

Other than the fact that he is married to one of the most attractive women in the universe, Shaldon Souray brings very little to the table (other than his wife, of course). But maaaaaaaaan, she is absolutely STUNNING.

Posted · Hidden by canoli, February 17, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by canoli, February 17, 2012 - No reason given

I guess if you love the skin n bones type with fake-t!ts and color-graded hair she's "smoking" but I can think of 100s of women more beautiful than angelica bridges

@Bertmega

"I really like that line of Schenn, Simmonds and JvR though. We'll see soon enough."

I couldn't agree more. Allot of people forget about that line as it was only a few games. Yet if was the first time all year that I saw JVR had really good chemistry with a line. That line COULD be like the perfect storm. Many are ready to jettison JVR. I am not in that camp. I guess I just want to hang onto the one bastion from that wretched season- foolishly or not.

Yet, I am the same guy that wanted to hang onto Downie, so what do I know??

@Bertmega

"I really like that line of Schenn, Simmonds and JvR though. We'll see soon enough."

I couldn't agree more. Allot of people forget about that line as it was only a few games. Yet if was the first time all year that I saw JVR had really good chemistry with a line. That line COULD be like the perfect storm. Many are ready to jettison JVR. I am not in that camp. I guess I just want to hang onto the one bastion from that wretched season- foolishly or not.

Yet, I am the same guy that wanted to hang onto Downie, so what do I know??

there's good size and speed on that line, i remember them playing pretty well, really grinding the guys they were out against, they just weren't catching any breaks potting goals , but i agree that line if reconstituted could be very good. i'd like to see JvR be the player we saw in the playoffs, i think aziz is on to something when he says he's not thinking the game quickly enough, he's going to do his power move around the d-man and go to the net and shoot, if he can think about another option off that move he'd be a tough guy to play against... i guess this is why they say power forwards take longer to develop, there is an answer to their go to move in the NHL, the good ones adapt.

i don't need any reminders of that dreadful season though, i thought this one would be close enough.

i still don't think downie would be the player he is in tampa for us, there were too many negatives in the locker room & his reputation was shot in the league, he needed that change, if he were drafted two years later he wouldn't have the calder crew ahead of him, things could have been different, he didn't fit with those guys but would probably be awesome with the bunch we have now.

Other than the fact that he is married to one of the most attractive women in the universe, Shaldon Souray brings very little to the table (other than his wife, of course). But maaaaaaaaan, she is absolutely STUNNING.

Again, pics should be mandatory supporting evidence with these posts. Or at least a name.

Angelica Bridges. Ridiculous is an understatement in the most literal way.

angelica_bridges.jpg

nhl%20wife%202.jpg

5_display_image.jpg?1320196443

Angelica-Bridges-23_display_image.jpg?1291911875

@Bertmega

no gd way do i trade two roster players for Kane, he's good but he's little; we're good with the little guys and my feeling is JvR will have similar if not better numbers shortly and for a longer duration. I still hold out hope that when it is all said and done JvR will have more points than Kane because his career will be longer and the level of production will be similar.

Buck Dharma. the true and only Cult. The Blue Oysten Cult. The original.

Bill makes some great points especially needed two defensemen to replace Pronger. I think it's possible to do that to a degree. I think Philly should be kicking the tires in Dallas for "two" defensemen -- Souray and Grossman. Both have good size and Souray could bring a big shot from the point for the ailing powerplay. If either player plays well enough, Philly could sign them in the off-season. If they don't play well, they are free to walk and Philly can pursue other options. I'd like to see them both picked up as rentals. Here are the stats:

Sheldon Souray ($1.65M)

GP G A PTS +/- Hits Size

47 5 13 18 11 44 6'4" - 237lbs

Nicklas Grossman ($1.75M)

GP G A PTS +/- Hits Size

52 0 5 5 0 96 6'4" - 230lbs

Ok, so who do you see as the other $2M or less D man Holmgren will go after.

Ok, so who do you see as the other $2M or less D man Holmgren will go after.

After watching today's game, They should be seriously looking at getting a goalie. The Russian experiment in net needs to end. Bryz isn't going anywhere so I would do whatever it took to get Schneider or Bernier and sit Bryz as long as it takes to wake him up. If that didn't work, he wouldn't play any more. I'd pay him a fortune to sit in the rafters.

After watching today's game, They should be seriously looking at getting a goalie. The Russian experiment in net needs to end. Bryz isn't going anywhere so I would do whatever it took to get Schneider or Bernier and sit Bryz as long as it takes to wake him up. If that didn't work, he wouldn't play any more. I'd pay him a fortune to sit in the rafters.

I share your frustration. Many do.

But, I would play Bryz unil he absolutely imploded. Even if it meant a living Flyer hell for him.

I would make him live up to the contract he has.

This guy is somewhere out there in the Universe.

He makes $51M to stop a little vulcanized piece of rubber and play a game that boys like. But as a supposed grown man. As a job.

If he does not want to be a professional athlete then let him quit. If he is having a life crisis, I don't care, a lot of people are. Go get help and figure it out.

And the effect on the team? Well this is a team and sure, they will be on him. A good thing.

Is this team really going to go anywhire this year? Nope.

Ok, so let's enjoy as far as they get, and try to get better next year.

That is why we have a general manager.