Guest jkearse123

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@flyercanuck-

Yeah, I was thinking 3rd as well and perhaps an optional 3rd next year if he resigns. A 2nd in a very deep draft AND next years 3rd for a RENTAL is steep to me.

Way to go homer- giving those 2nd rounders away like candy on halloween again.

One thing is that the guy can hit and clear the front of the net.

Everybody has to understand that there aren't many dmen available. Also not many teams are ready to sell. Only a few teams are dead when it comes to the playoffs. Bet there was plenty of other offers. Had to overpay. Prolly a bidding war between pit,Boston,caps and a few other teams

Not really considering they can't hit outside a 1st rounder (ie.Marshall) i like it cause no one off the roster was involved....

While this is true, aren't we way overdue to hit on a 2nd rounder (I mean IF we actually used one). Shea Weber was a 2nd rounder, so they're not exactly chopped liver.

While this is true, aren't we way overdue to hit on a 2nd rounder (I mean IF we actually used one). Shea Weber was a 2nd rounder, so they're not exactly chopped liver.

Hey wait i'm in no way saying there aren't any 2nd talent (just ask the Wings), it's just like my Eagles kinda, they can't hit on schitt outside a 1st rounder sometimes, thats all so if were going to waste them i'd rather keep this current roster in tack and trade picks the'd blow anyways. You know how crazy Homer can get gutting a roster, i don't want him going crazy this time. They aint winning it this year anyway the Rags are just to tough and lucky (ie.health)...