Minnesota Wild vs. Colorado Avalanche 3/27/22 @ 5:00PM CST at the "X"

CreaseAndAssist

Now THAT is how you handle starting the OT with a PP.

Just get it, get in the zone, get it to your sniper, shoot the damned thing.... no screwing around!

I was watching Kuemper, and he actually looked like he EXPECTED the Wild to dilly dally a bit.
Glad the boys proved him wrong, and sent the "mighty" Avs to the airport with the "L"!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Sure, but they can start practicing their cadence NOW. :bigteeth: 

You of all people should know about those happenings ;) 
... That's why I laugh when I hear comments like "The finals go through Colorado"... 
That's what the Lightning thought a few years ago. 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

You of all people should know about those happenings ;) 
... That's why I laugh when I hear comments like "The finals go through Colorado"... 
That's what the Lightning thought a few years ago. 😁

Exactly!

The Blue Jackets giant kick right up the Lightning's collective arse in that first round sweep was what the organization needed to get their heads on right!

I honestly THANK Columbus for setting the Bolts on a back to back Cup path!

• Like 1

Wild Win 3-2 Overtime Thriller Against Colorado to Cap off An Eventful Week

I thought we'd run out of gas but they didn't give up.  The team just keeps battling.  I thought Minnesota's increased physical presence helped by slowing Colorado down.  I thought Middleton was very effective and Minnesota is certainly making this home stand count.  I have a game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report, a where are they now article and prospect news too and more!  Check it out!    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Wild Win 3-2 Overtime Thriller Against Colorado to Cap off An Eventful Week

I thought we'd run out of gas but they didn't give up.  The team just keeps battling.  I thought Minnesota's increased physical presence helped by slowing Colorado down.  I thought Middleton was very effective and Minnesota is certainly making this home stand count.  I have a game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report, a where are they now article and prospect news too and more!  Check it out!    

I am the most impressed by Pavel Novak stats 62 points(25 goals; 37 assists ; +/- +20) in 54 played games this season.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Nice prediction in a nice win over the 1st team of the league.

Probably Talbot is a #1 star of the game by stopping 40 shots out of 42 into his net.

According to Russo 5 minutes ago, Cam Talbot after that game  was named the NHL’s First Star of the Week. 3-0 with a 1.33 GAA, .959 SV% and one shutout. Despite career years up and down their lineup, amazingly, this is the first Wild First, Second or Third Star this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

According to Russo 5 minutes ago, Cam Talbot after that game  was named the NHL’s First Star of the Week. 3-0 with a 1.33 GAA, .959 SV% and one shutout. Despite career years up and down their lineup, amazingly, this is the first Wild First, Second or Third Star this season.

That’s crazy about Talbot being the first Wild player to get any kind of star for a week 

• Like 1