Sestito fight; out 6-8 weeks for groin surgery

Guest pensuck

I just watched the replay on youtube. He was kicking that guys *** until he got dropped. On his way to the bench you can see he says f**k me. After that he's being helped to the dressing room. Concussion or a leg problem? It looked as though he was limping, maybe woozy. Any word? I like himn an Zac on that 4th line, especially come playoff time.

I agree, he was def landing some bombs until the other guy got that lucky shot in. The way they fell appeared to injure him, IMO. Sestito kinda landed awkwardly but did appear a little out of it when he got up. Hopefully it's not a concussion, I've liked what he's brought so far.

Leg injury. I heard more than one person say that Kassian won the fight. I totally disagree. I don't think it was a punch that knocked him down, It was the injury.

Kassian got the knock down but obviously lost the bout on points.

great fight... it was my opinion that sestito won it. he was owning him the entire fight until the very end when kassian did land a good one that did seem to knock sestito off-balance. so i could see the rationale for thinking kassian won, but i'll go with @radoran on this one... sestito won it on points for sure.

as for his injury, he was wiping his mouth as if he took one in the chops, maybe that was hitting the ice. but, several of the press commented that he was flexing his hand as if that's what was hurt as he was coming off the ice. as soon as he got up, it looked to me like his arm or shoulder was hurting... so who really knows. all we'll ever hear is 'upper body injury'.