Minnesota Wild vs Philadelphia Flyers, Tuesday 3-29-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

Looks like I missed a good game. Was out grocery shopping then visited my brother who fell off the roof of his shed and broke his wrist pretty good among other things. 

Hope nothing internally is wrong 

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

Looks like I missed a good game. Was out grocery shopping then visited my brother who fell off the roof of his shed and broke his wrist pretty good among other things. 

Ouch. I had a ladder disappear from under me this summer and landed partially on cement and mostly on parts of the ladder itself.
It just happens so quick....Somehow I didn't break anything.

On 3/29/2022 at 12:31 PM, Alexandron said:

I just looked for Alex Goligoski stats. He is going to be scratched tonight and probably will not make his total 1000 NHL games this season. But he has with us the best +/- stats  in 15 years of NHL career +34.

Michael Russo@RussoHockey

Goligoski's 2 year, $4 million deal has been announced by the #mnwild. +34 leads team and is 4th among NHL defensemen, his 28 points is second on the team.

8 hours ago, Jimtown guy said:

Hope nothing internally is wrong 

No I think maybe just some bruised ribs. Also he's left handed and that's the side he broke unfortunately. He was going back in today to meet with the surgeon and probably schedule surgery. They prescribed him some oxy but even yesterday he said he really wasn't in a ton of pain even though his radius, Ulna etc were fractured. luckily it was only the shed and not his house.

8 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Ouch. I had a ladder disappear from under me this summer and landed partially on cement and mostly on parts of the ladder itself.
It just happens so quick....Somehow I didn't break anything.

wow that's good. I remember years ago our youth group was in South Dakota and we were painting a house and one of the kids was on a ladder up fairly high up and the ladder fell over and he luckily was ok but the first thing I said was is the ladder OK. I was probably 14 maybe 15 at the time but yeah the first thing that came to my mind was the health of the ladder. 🤦‍♂️

15 hours ago, bbgarnett said:

wow that's good. I remember years ago our youth group was in South Dakota and we were painting a house and one of the kids was on a ladder up fairly high up and the ladder fell over and he luckily was ok but the first thing I said was is the ladder OK. I was probably 14 maybe 15 at the time but yeah the first thing that came to my mind was the health of the ladder. 🤦‍♂️

Youthful innocence comment 😁 and at that age invincible, Right?
Those ladders are expensive. :P