Minnesota Wild vs Pittsburgh Penguins, Thursday 3-31-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

I thought Pitt looked gassed tonight - thought for sure in the 3rd the Wild would run them over...  Nice to see the thank you to Zucker - although when he got hurt I heard the announcer say this was his first game in like 3 months or something...  Exciting game - and some tough teams ahead - not to mention a few back-to-back and everything else pretty much every other day - lets see if they can stay healthy...  

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 9:54 PM, Jimtown guy said:

Now we shall see how these next 4 road games go. All tough opponents 

Agree. Practically, mini playoffs tournament against a very tough playoffs teams on a road. It is going to be a real test for our team. I will be happy too if we will get at least 5 points out of that.

On 3/31/2022 at 9:59 PM, Slightlyaskew said:

Great game again guys, while you only got one point in this one, you sent the sane message that has seen you seeded second, and that message is the wild Is always coming!  Keep your heart impose your will!

It was a great game. I even was happy with one point out of that difficult game.