Shortest Books Ever Written

Poulin20

@Bakanekimiwa

what ....30 seconds isn't short enough?

Let me give it a try...

This thread is about the shortest books ever written. Since Claude Giroux could write an encyclopedia about impacting a game, your book doesn't qualify.

Savvy?

Take another whack at it, I'm sure you got a good one in ya... :)

• Like 1

@canoli

Giroux won a sixty minute game in THIRTY SECONDS. His impact in half a minute set the tempo FOR AN ENTIRE GAME.

that is as short as it gets...

seriously? ......this is the entire book

"I told coach I wanted the first shift. I knocked the best player on the other team on his ass and scored a goal. we won"

see.....the entire book fits on one line!

@canoli

Giroux won a sixty minute game in THIRTY SECONDS. His impact in half a minute set the tempo FOR AN ENTIRE GAME.

"I told coach I wanted the first shift. I knocked the best player on the other team on his ass and scored a goal. we won"

johnson! step into my office...

@canoli

I think you are taking the whole thing too literally. The humor is in the fact that the "book titles" are false. They are the opposite of reality.

For example:

Lessons in Tightrope Walking: Keys to Balance

by Scott Hartnell

Hartnell falls all the time, so his balance is bad, so he could not possibly have enough to say about balance to fill a book.

Good Clean Hockey Plays: An Illustrated Guide

by the Pittsburgh Penguins

The Pens are pretty dirty, they take cheap shots. The illustrations would be of Malkin rabbit punching someone while down on the ice, or of Neal launghing himself airborne at a player. The joke is that the Pens do not have enough to say about good clean play to fill a book.

Our Time on Dry Island

by Mike Richards and Jeff Carter

The humor is due to the reputation they both got for partying all the time, allegedly refusing to get on the drey island bandwagon, and subsequent trades of both players. It could be assumed they spent no time on dry island and obviously don't know enough to write a book about it.

Hope it helps :)