Brygalov injured in practice: Flyers fans rejoice!

Guest Podein25

All over Twitter. Got hit by puck. Jokes aplenty about how he managed to get hit with the puck...

Must not have been aiming at hip gapping 5 hole, maybe they were aiming at his head....

Edited by OccamsRazor

All over Twitter. Got hit by puck. Jokes aplenty about how he managed to get hit with the puck...

one thing i thought might happen with bryz is that a parade of injuries will suddenly befall him so that he can't play much of the rest of the way. not saying he's not actually injured, but i would bet his motivation to play is questionable at best now and we'll probably see quite a few of these little dings happening the rest of the way.

one thing i thought might happen with bryz is that a parade of injuries will suddenly befall him so that he can't play much of the rest of the way. not saying he's not actually injured, but i would bet his motivation to play is questionable at best now and we'll probably see quite a few of these little dings happening the rest of the way.

more the reason to get his *** out of town.......

Apparently Bryz may actually still play tonite. Jets fans are on Twitter encouraging him. To wit:

"Tweet the bejeezus out of @BryzGoalie30 until he finally mans up and gets in the cage for the game tonight. #GoJetsGo #Winnipeg #Jets #NHL"

Can't say as I blame Jets fans for wanting him to start.

I think the Bryz baiting has more to do with him bad mouthing Winnipeg when Phoenix was about to move. Winnipeggers do enjoy picking their targets and giving them "the business".

Point! I forgot about that tempest in a teapot in all the other fun this season...