Solution to Bryzgalov being moved. Ride him out of town.

Guest AMMOnation

Why not. He is continues to dig himself into a whole with catipillar tractor. Stupid comments like we care too much, trying to find peace. His composure is clearly fragile, the media will do their job. Let the fans boo him out of town, by the end of next season he will flee for the KHL.

We will pick up the pieces and move on and lose his universe size contract.

Why not. He is continues to dig himself into a whole with catipillar tractor. Stupid comments like we care too much, trying to find peace. His composure is clearly fragile, the media will do their job. Let the fans boo him out of town, by the end of next season he will flee for the KHL.

We will pick up the pieces and move on and lose his universe size contract.

For 51 million my boss could slap the schitt out of me every day at the time clock i don't care, i ain't going nowhere!!!!!!!!

For 51 million my boss could slap the schitt out of me every day at the time clock i don't care, i ain't going nowhere!!!!!!!!

while I agree with you. Bryz may not. This dude went on HBO and blabbed about he basically doesn't care about things like winning a game because the problems in the universe are bigger. Dude is out there, if there weren't drug tests I would assume he is a pothead. He's a Russian Space Cadet.

Haha. He didn't say that the problems in the universe are bigger. He said that in the grand scheme of universal order, our individal actions seem inconsequential and provide needless worry.

Still not how I want my goalie to think. Control what you can in life and death, not what you can't.

Haha. He didn't say that the problems in the universe are bigger. He said that in the grand scheme of universal order, our individal actions seem inconsequential and provide needless worry.

Still not how I want my goalie to think. Control what you can in life and death, not what you can't.

and if he truly believed that, he wouldn't be bothered by what the fans say or what the media prints. but, clearly he is. so, it would seem he's just trying to convince himself that his problems are small in relation to the universe so that he feels better. for you and i... we figure wtf could be so bad when you're bankin $51m, but i'm sure we'd find something.

i think he needs a very good sports psychologist quite honestly. i'd like to believe that he still has the talent to be a top goaltender, even though we haven't seen it.

glad you looked it up, essentially he is saying he doesn't put much value on winnings or losing. The little crazy Russians inside his head could keep him amused if he were isolated on MIR for 6 months.

glad you looked it up, essentially he is saying he doesn't put much value on winnings or losing. The little crazy Russians inside his head could keep him amused if he were isolated on MIR for 6 months.

Haha I didn't look anything up. Just paid attention when he said it the first time.

His thoughts on the universe go hand in hand with how he responded to the fan. But truth is, we all know he cares. He wouldn't need to find peace in his soul or vent to media when he doesn't get chosen to play in the WC otherwise.

Haha I didn't look anything up. Just paid attention when he said it the first time.

His thoughts on the universe go hand in hand with how he responded to the fan. But truth is, we all know he cares. He wouldn't need to find peace in his soul or vent to media when he doesn't get chosen to play in the WC otherwise.

His thoughts are in line with someone who took off from working at the head shop for a few days to go to Woodstock.

while I agree with you. Bryz may not. This dude went on HBO and blabbed about he basically doesn't care about things like winning a game because the problems in the universe are bigger. Dude is out there, if there weren't drug tests I would assume he is a pothead. He's a Russian Space Cadet.

HEY! HEY! No need to talk bad like that about pot heads, Byrz blast away!