Minnesota Wild vs Vancouver Canucks, Thursday 4-21-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

Has Kap-Zucc combo become to predictable and easier to anticipate and break up?

Teams are doubling up on Kap to keep him from shooting, so he passes and Harts and Zucc have had quite a few whiffs lately.  THAT is the problem as I see it.  They need to buy these, such that they don't smother Kap

2 minutes ago, FireDillabaugh said:

Weak challenge by Talbot there...  This one could be another barn burner for you guys.  'Nucks can't be taken lightly.

Yeah he didn’t get on top of the blue paint on that one. Saw a lot of net behind him 

1 hour ago, FireDillabaugh said:

Or does Kap need to work harder, knowing he's going to get that double on him, proving he's the 9 mil player he is?

24th highest paid, top 7-8 in scoring.  Also, if you watch every game (which I suspect you haven't), you would see 25+ easy passes whiffed on by players on his line and on PP.  It is IMPOSSIBLE to miss this trend, though I do think he is harder to play with in making passes no one else the players have played with on the Wild can (and are therefore not ready for many of these 'no see ums')

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

24th highest paid, top 7-8 in scoring.  Also, if you watch every game (which I suspect you haven't), you would see 25+ easy passes whiffed on by players on his line and on PP.  It is IMPOSSIBLE to miss this trend, though I do think he is harder to play with in making passes no one else the players have played with on the Wild can (and are therefore not ready for many of these 'no see ums')

That’s just it his line mates aren’t expecting those no look passes from him at times 

2 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Without a doubt. What’s up with Greenway? Any time line on his return?

They said he skated with the team today in practiced , but there is still not specific timeline on his return. It should be close though. 

• Like 1