More moves before trade deadline?

Guest InHexyWeTrust

Only case if Briere or Timmo or Harts are moved. But I don't see we need anybody. Nash? I don't really know if we need him so much, we have Harts who does very good job scoring.

So, the only moves that might still be made involve players with No Trade and No Movement clauses?

Thanks for clearing that up for us...

goaltending is F'd... it is what it is. otherwise, i think we're as good as we're gonna be. i don't see them making anymore moves. if they do, i think it will be very small... like adirondak small. when this team is playing at their best, they can be quite competitive. if the goaltending could somehow steal a game here and there, we could make someone's first round difficult.

but, overall, i wouldn't make any bold moves before the deadline. we got 2 D men, which was pretty essential to just surviving the season. kimo is pretty banged up... they might think about just resting him for a bit here. of course, they don't really have that luxury since they can't put 2 wins together right now.

The Flyers Bernier is named Bobrovsky. Plus, the Flyers could trade for Carey Price and it wouldn't make a difference if he never plays. Bench Bryz for a month and ride Bob, see what he can turn up as a dedicated starter for a significant time.