*** 2021-22 Playoffs Opening Round: Pittsburgh Penguins (M3) at New York Rangers (M2) - (NYR WIN 4-3) ***

TropicalFruitGirl26

PIT vs NYR  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances In Their Quest For Lord Stanley?

• 1- Pens in 4 as they sweep away the dreamin Rangers
    • 2- Pens in 5 as they play like it's 2016 or 2017 and have little trouble against the Blueshirts
    • 3- Pens in 6 as the series gets heated and tense, but the birds show they are better in the end
    • 4- Pens in 7 as they break the bad news to the Rangers fans, up close and personal, in MSG
    • 5- Rangers in a 4-game sweep, showing the Pens are yesterday's news and have no business being here
    • 6- Rangers in 5 as they grow and mature into real contenders, and show Pitts the door in the process
    • 7- Rangers in 6 as the series shifts many times, but NY proves they are just that much hungrier
    • 8- Rangers in 7...the Pens give all they have, but it just isn't enough and the elite Pits core realizes, they may never be here again!

This poll is closed to new votes

Really entertaining game!

In fact, this whole series, as I believe @mojo1917 pointed out at one point, has been quite good TV.

Sometimes it is just nice to watch two teams play a fast paced game when I have no dog in the fight.
Stress levels waaaaay down, while the entertainment factor stays high!

What a concept, eh?  :biggrin: 

• Like 1

Pens get the screw on this one. Not the Penalty in ot, that's deserved.  The non call for the Rangers to score to tie it was just ridiculous.  That's a sad way for a great series to finish.

2 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Down 3-1? No problem.... win 4-3.
And my juju didn't hurt a thing...

You picked this all right!  I thought it would be easier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• TropicalFruitGirl26 changed the title to *** 2021-22 Playoffs Opening Round: Pittsburgh Penguins (M3) at New York Rangers (M2) - (NYR WIN 4-3) ***
16 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

And you don't even have MAF to blame this time....he was busy losing a series in St. Louis :ph34r: 

If MAF was in goal, the Pens would not have made the playoffs!

• Haha 1