Mike Yeo NOT returning as Head Coach for Flyers / Who do you want?

14 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Well the good news is that Yeobastank is not coming back in any capacity. He's going to Vancouver to be the associate coach on Bruce Boudreau's staff. One Schmuck acolyte is gone. Hopefully there will be more of the Minnesota stench removed from the club. 

Guess they thought Yeobastank YeobaSTUNK! 😜

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2022 at 4:28 AM, flyercanuck said:

He'd probably pick Arizona over Philly.

And who would blame him? It's hard to imagine Trotz or anyone taking the Flyers' "aggressive retool" approach seriously. If it was Yzerman or Rutherford talking I'd keep an open mind but the Flyers? We knew when they hired Fletcher it was the same old song: past-their-prime FAs make great leaders, younger players are a dime-a-dozen, goaltending is an afterthought.

"Aggressive Retool." If they were serious the Tools in the front office would be the first to go.

There are severl good candidates available.... Trotz, Torts, Montgomery, Cassidy, DeBoor, Tocchet, Maurice,etc.... just off the top of my head. There are going to be forum arguments about who is, or isnt a good candidate. Im not trying to re-stoke that debate (although someone will ignore this and post why candidate whoever sucks), I'm just saying there aren't enough head coach positions out there to take up all the good possibilities. The Flyers may not get the guy they want, but they should be able to put a qualified coach in place

• Like 1