A part of me still miss's Jack Eichel and what could have been

Buffalo Rick

Eichel is one of those talents you do not get a crack at very often.  I know many are thinking we dodged a bullet.  But did we?  Eichel is going to be heard from.  He is going to bounce back and once he is 100%, Adams should be holding a sign our at the corner of Washington in front of the arena, saying "will work for food".  i still am pissed as hell at him for the way he handled the Eichel Deal.  If you want to call it that.  Getting Tuch was big. And also Kluber. But I hope it does not come back to haunt us.  This kid Powers is going to help big time. So now we must find out if Luukenen is worth keeping.  Not if we can get our hands on Binnington but who knows what Adams is thinking.  I would also consider Peterson if Quick is still the guy in LA or visa versa.  I hope Eichel does well and is not hindered by this medical decision.  We have no way to know how he is really feeling.  I had the surgery myself, but I had the old school fusion that they wanted him to have.  An if I were younger I do believe I could have played hockey with it.  I did ok in batting cages the few times i messed with that way back. But of course playing in the NHL is much more.  I wonder how it went getting a total replacement?  I guess in time we will know if it has hindered him?  Hockey Guy did a special on whether Eichel is the problem in Vegas. I did not watch it because as much as I like the Hockey Guy and I subscribe to his channel, its just too soon to put it on Eichel either way.