Wild vs Blues (Game #3 GDT)

MNSOTA

59 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

What we drinkin tonight fellas. Sticking with beer, Spotted Cow 🍺

Unleaded....Dried up many years back, but I have a Churchill for in between periods.

Churchill.jpg.ce47e31c7f20fe53b5c002d68846a0ff.jpg Not a self-portrait, but I probably look this old

• Like 2

I love a 2-0 lead first game away....Yet, I feel like we should (and need to) be further ahead to 'slam the door'.  Kap is getting his shots....which is good....and will bear fruit again, I think.  He looks ready to play.  Fiala needs to get going with Boldy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

Royce Lewis just got his first Major league hit 

Twins have some ridiculous talent coming up; including pitching.  Winder looks awesome, and Duran MAY have the filthiest repertoire I have EVER seen.

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

So basically I'm the Forum Lush...Ok, I'll take one for the team. 😁
During the Reg season (and overall), I'd only have a drink or 2 after 9PM...
So there is a plus side to these late games. ;)

Right there with ya buddy 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Gotta fire one up and complete a keg stand of Diet Dew - just to feel like it is the old North Star days behind the Thunderbird (although those were 16 oz Bulls and we shotgunned them) 😁😳

Ah the old Thunderbird. Stayed there many a time back in the 80’s. I believe I did anyways 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Gotta fire one up and complete a keg stand of Diet Dew - just to feel like it is the old North Star days behind the Thunderbird (although those were 16 oz Bulls and we shotgunned them) 😁😳

Loong time ago I told my dad I drank whisky and Mountain Dew...He looked at me like I was crazy.
(The Dew part) :P

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

So basically I'm the Forum Lush...Ok, I'll take one for the team. 😁
During the Reg season (and overall), I'd only have a drink or 2 after 9PM...
So there is a plus side to these late games. ;)

Well.....I drank the equivalent of a 'robust'' 80 year life between 16-24 years old, so don't feel TOO BAD.  Blew a .36 once after a boat fender-bender at 22....Long story, but the 'smoke signals' were there for an overdue course correction for me (I was hardly buzzed when I banged another boat, or so I thought - no one was hurt fortunately, it was a sort of slow motion mishap while 'one-eyed')

• Like 1

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Well.....I drank the equivalent of a 'robust'' 80 year life between 16-24 years old, so don't feel TOO BAD.  Blew a .36 once after a boat fender-bender at 22....Long story, but the 'smoke signals' were there for an overdue course correction for me (I was hardly buzzed when I banged another boat, or so I thought - no one was hurt fortunately, it was a sort of slow motion mishap while 'one-eyed')

Good for you man and I mean that. I’ve seen a handful of friends who have died from alcoholism. Great guys too until alcohol hit their lips 

1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

Ah the old Thunderbird. Stayed there many a time back in the 80’s. I believe I did anyways 😎

We all 'B E L I E V E' we did ....in those days.   I know that I puked behind there...almost everytime I was around in those days.  I wouldn't recognize the hotel, but could tell you where all the grouting was around the toilet 😁....every crack and texture of it

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

We all 'B E L I E V E' we did ....in those days.   I know that I puked behind there...almost everytime I was around in those days.  I wouldn't recognize the hotel, but could tell you where all the grouting was around the toilet 😁....every crack and texture of it

Example #1 of why I don't drink