Wild vs Blues (Game #5 GDT)

MNSOTA

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

BG may revamp his overall plan if we go down in 6. Dump Fiala, Dumba and Spurgeon and bring up the kids.

My guess is 1-3 of these things WILL HAPPEN if they lose in St Louis.  $18MM that could be used elsewhere, and I am not sure that they could not replace 2 of 3 of them readily.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

My guess is 1-3 of these things WILL HAPPEN if they lose in St Louis.  $18MM that could be used elsewhere, and I am not sure that they could not replace 2 of 3 of them readily.

Either way BG will be pi$$ed if we go out RD1 and for sure Fiala goes if that rumor is true with the Devils.
If he doesn't deal Dumba...I'll be pi$$ed.😁

• Like 2

They brought in Jost to take Fiala's spot with Boldy and Fiala. Talbot is going to be gone because how do you go back to him after not trusting him with the playoffs? I would like to keep DeLo and Middleton as well. 

Something is going on with the Fiala line. Boldy is not playing like he was but I can’t tell if he is playing different or if Fiala is trying to do everything by himself. 
Either way Jost is playing well and being wasted playing with Duhaime. 
Replace Duhaime with Bugstad or move Jost to Boldy’s spot. Either way what they are doing now is not working. 

I agree - big changes will happen in the team if we will lose game 6. Sad, sad,sad results after 5 playoffs games. Besides Kaprizov (7 goals) we are not capable to produce enough. EEK 3 goals, Greenway 1 goal, Zuccarello 1 goal, Gaudreau 1 goal, Boldy 1 goal. Blues offense :

Perron 5 g; Tarasenko 4g; O'Reilly 4g; Kyrou 3g.

Do we see the difference?

And at game 5 Talbot should be in the net after the loss 2:5 in game 4 for Fleury.