Wild vs Blues (Game #6 GDT)

MNSOTA

5 minutes ago, Math said:

Cam Barker. And yeah, one of (if not the) worst transaction in Wild history. I think Dumpser Doug was still in charge, or was it Fletcher already ?

We'd have been better off with Bob 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I don't agree...You need to be ready when your number is called.  Rust or no rust.  We expected that of Kahkonen no matter HOW LONG he sat awaiting his turn.  Talbot just proved why he has trouble playing blues - he chokes.

You can't expect a shutout after not playing this Month. Would that goal be ok if it was tipped?
There's going to be goals scored on us no matter who's in goal and we've had 2 PP's already and zilch from them. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FireDillabaugh said:

Agree.  Cam should have been the Game 5 starter.  4 GA in 2 losses by Flower should have been enough to make the change.

I'd have gone to him gm 2 and then back to Fleury if need be. It's what worked down the stretch.
Evason wanted to avoid the Q's about not playing a HOF/3 time SC winner. Now it's biting him in the a$$.
Not Fleury's fault either.
We all knew the PP is our Achilles heal and it's about to snap.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I'd have gone to him gm 2 and then back to Fleury if need be. It's what worked down the stretch.
Evason wanted to avoid the Q's about not playing a HOF/3 time SC winner. Now it's biting him in the a$$.
Not Fleury's fault either.
We all knew the PP is our Achilles heal and it's about to snap.

That’s where I was a bit shocked not starting him in game 2 with the way Fleury was leaving rebounds and flopping around  like a fish out of water 

Edited by Jimtown guy

3 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

if these guys can win these 2 games the av's aren't a heavy team

the wild can skate with them...... much more the wild style of play 🤙

That's the problem here, The Blues have figured out how to stifle our game.

Just now, FireDillabaugh said:

Probably right.  But, can he be traded?  He's an overpaid, overrated dman who isn't getting any younger.  Would mean one of the 10 teams on his NTC list would want that.  Maybe he has a team or two that needs salary to meet the cap minimum on that list of his?

Let’s hope there is a team out there for him 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

He should be traded this off-season. Too many mistakes he does.

I would part with both Dumba and Spurgeon over the next two years.  Need to unload those contracts on Defense and move some of the higher potential, cheaper, and younger kids up the chain (keep Brodin, Middleton, Kulikov, and the cheaper contracted Goligoski for another 1-2 years and mix in a kid or two during that time).

• Like 1
  • Good Post 2