Wild vs Blues (Game #6 GDT)

MNSOTA

1 minute ago, Jimtown guy said:

Kyle “shoot the puck 5 feet wide” Brodziak? That guy? 😉

I swear that one break out season he had made everyone in Minnesota think he was the next Adam Oates or something :bigteeth:

I actually never hated Brodziak, but a top six guy he was NOT! Not even by a Southern country mile!

If they were to change coaches next year (I wouldn't, as I like Evason), I hope Evason takes PUdreau with him.  You cannot make a guy Top 6 when he is not (and at age 28).  In spite of some decent goals, he makes tons of WTF plays/passes/turn overs/shots that just don't scream anything other than filler/grinder.

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I swear that one break out season he had made everyone in Minnesota think he was the next Adam Oates or something :bigteeth:

I actually never hated Brodziak, but a top six guy he was NOT! Not even by a Southern country mile!

He teased us for a bit then nothing 

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Sounds like PUdreau to me....Of course he never had me thinking Oates or Top 6 for ONE SECOND, only coaches pet project.

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I'm making a early prediction ...Somewhere in the Cap Hell (next 3) years we actually do.

They better have some success or they can kiss Kaprizov goodbye when his contract is up if not sooner 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Alexandron said:

0:4 Maybe it is a time to replace him too this off-season.

3 seasons in a row(since 2019) with him as a head coach we are not capable to pass 1st playoffs round.

Personally I don't look at it that way.
The previous 2 *Seasons along with the players Evason inherited was a mess.
Guerin went out and built this current team, So I'll say it's Evason's first real season coaching.
He relies on his coaching staff and maybe needs to realize certain coaches might have to go.
Namely the PP coach (Darby?)
His plan doesn't seem to fit our player's skills or it's TOO planned.
While 5 on 5 with the same players, We're very good...but then we get a PP, Suddenly everything changes. Almost to the point of taking the wind out of our sails and that's not what a PP should do.
2nd unit comes in and seems to have free reign to do whatever compared to the first unit.
This needs a total redo.

On 5/12/2022 at 11:41 PM, Jimtown guy said:

30DEB053-5460-4D2D-BC12-93FD7DA3F13D.jpeg

Michael Russo@RussoHockey

· May 13

Florida Panthers win a playoff series for the first time since 1996. Congrats to Bill Zito and Andrew Brunette!

It took for Florida Panthers 25 years to win 1st playoffs series, but that team have got a President Trophy this season.

I was thinking that we will be able to reach playoffs finals or at least a Conference finals this year. This playoffs showed me that we should not plan on winning too many rounds. Let's plan to pass one round first to avoid 8 years playoffs losing streaks. I think next year we are going to win series(to pass the 1st round).🙂