Wild 2022 off season

Jimtown guy

Wild announced the 2022 training camp roster. Some names are new to me. According to the schedule we are going to have first 2 pre-season games against a current Stanley Cup winner Colorado team:

https://www.hockeywilderness.com/2022/9/20/23363819/minnesota-wild-training-camp-nhl-roster-watch-preseason-schedule

Hopefully , we are going to win at least one game against this team. I just came back from my 2 week vacation at Colorado (mainly we stayed at Colorado Springs at the house of my friend's family- both husband and wife are working as surgeons there). An interesting thing they told me is that our Olympic team usually trains there, because of high elevation above sea level developing more human reserves caused by hypoxic and hypocapnic conditions to show better sport results. Their blood hemoglobin is way above average (about 18-19), which is a regular normal range between 12-14. I think that our Wild team can do from time to time some training there too during the off season. 

• Like 1