*** 2021-22, 2nd Round SC Playoffs: St. Louis Blues (C3) at Colorado Avalanche (C1) - (COL WINS 4-2) ***

St. L vs Col  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Heavy Hitter Goes To The West Finals?

• 1-- Blues in 4. Feeling all kinds of giddy after putting down MN, they do double damage to the highly touted Avalanche!
    • 2-- Blues in 5. They stifle and stymie the Avs, give up only 1 game, and skate away a playoff monster
    • 3-- Blues in 6. Tough, bruising series that comes down to opportunities taken, and StL certainly does that
    • 4-- Blues in 7. Could have gone either way, but StL would not be denied another Western berth as they their 2nd Cup!
    • 5-- Avalanche in 4. Blues are no different to the Avs than the Preds...simply a different flavored snack!
    • 6-- Avalanche in 5. StL puts up a fuss, but their blue line simply cannot match the power of the Colorado attack
    • 7-- Avalanche in 6. Great series where the Blues acquit themselves well, but Colorado is just better.
    • 8-- Avalanche in 7. Blues give as good as they get, but Colorado makes off with the series win anyways.

This poll is closed to new votes

With all the craziness that has gone on in this series with the Kadri/Binnington and also the knocking out of Girard of the series with a broken Sterum, I don't see any shenanigans going on while the game is close and up for grabs in this crucial game 4. The game is way too important for any players to put their team into jeopardy with a stupid penalty.

Now if the game gets out of hand one way or the other then the Refs could have some trouble to deal with during this game. If there becomes a lead of 3 or 4 goals by one team someone could be targeted. 

Regardless, this game is going to be really interesting to watch tonight. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Isn't Husso playing for a contract at this point???

No pressure...

:beer:

Well he has pretty much alternated with Binnington and did start games in the first series.  I hope he comes through

1 minute ago, FireDillabaugh said:

And Karma is a b!tch with Kadri scoring...

If he gets a hattie, I'm wondering what sort of things will be thrown on the ice.

• Like 2
  • Good Post 1

• TropicalFruitGirl26 changed the title to 2021-22, 2nd Round SC Playoffs: St. Louis Blues (C3) at Colorado Avalanche (C1) - (COL Leads 3-1)

Just nuts.

Kadri playing up to his usual Kadri on-ice persona, gets targeted by homing water bottles, piss-ant competitor goalies, and moronic criminal element fans..... then goes out and has one of the best games of his career.

I sure hope the NHL isn't as much a copy cat league as the NFL..... if so, we could see more water bottles being thrown at under achieving players at press conferences in an attempt to "get them going" :bigteeth:

The "loaded" Blues on the brink?
You betcha.

St. Louis still has a shot though, right?
It's not like winning three in a row against a juggernaut competitor is impossible.....only NEAR impossible. But still doable. :rolleyes: 

Still waiting for Darcy to implode, but you know what?
That still hasn't really happened.

Break out the clichés, St. Louis fans....NOW is the time n place for them.

13 hours ago, Brewin Flames said:

Kadri....douche, but i'd love him on my team.

Marchand...

Exactly. Kadri is a typical Marchand, not the 1st time badly agitating Binnington when playing against him entire season. Finally he injured him during a crucial game#3 and now is placing pucks into much much weaker goalie. Husso is completely not comparable to Binnington's play this playoffs against our Wild team and Colorado team. Goal scores this playoffs is a proof. I do not want to see Kadri as well as Marchand too in our team and to have talks who is throwing bottles and sticks into his face. Probably he really merit this because he caused elimination of the crucial goalie as well as Blues team. The other Avalanche players do not do this agitation, just only Kadri. I will not be surprise if he will injury Smith and Vasilevsky or other crucial goalies next rounds. I have seen his collision with Binnington. He was able to avoid that by trying on holding to a post or net bar (it is not an opened space). He did not even try. Normally, everyone does this to avoid massive damage for himself. Blues player was on the right side to Binnington to prevent his damage, but Kadri was going directly into him and did not want to do anything to minimize the damage. Binnington was for Kadri like a pillow to hold his body. Understandably, he created a madness of Blues fans and goalie as well.

13 minutes ago, CorkyM said:

Big disappointment for the Avs fans, to say the least.

I cannot believe that just happened...I'll be thinking about this game for a few days...leading 3-0 they somehow let St Lou steal it...

• Like 1