More moves?

Guest Phillygrump

So what do you think? Are we done making moves or is there more coming before tomorrow?

Let play the prediction game. Predict what you think the Flyers will do. These don't have to be what you want, just what you think. I'll start.

Flyers will trade JVR to Dallas for Ott.

I will be depressed about this.

I think they're done for this year.

We've upgraded our defense with what was available and it didn't even cost a roster player. Goaltending cannot be resolved right now, and getting a #1 defenseman doesn't seem to be in the cards for us, at least not until the off-season.

So, I think it will be a boring day for Flyers fans tomorrow.

So what do you think? Are we done making moves or is there more coming before tomorrow?

Let play the prediction game. Predict what you think the Flyers will do. These don't have to be what you want, just what you think. I'll start.

Giggy.

Trade Carle for a two firsts, recall Bourdon? Maybe JVR for Luke Schenn and a 2?

Carle for two firsts and Nash. Seriously, do you think they could even get ONE first for Carle?

I wouldn't give up JVR for that pile of fetid dingoes kidneys, either.

I think they're done for this year.

We've upgraded our defense with what was available and it didn't even cost a roster player. Goaltending cannot be resolved right now, and getting a #1 defenseman doesn't seem to be in the cards for us, at least not until the off-season.

So, I think it will be a boring day for Flyers fans tomorrow.

totally agree!

We don't Nash...

Butt Puss Bryz will still be here because of his contract

Don't want JVR turning into another mistake like Sharp

Would do Schenn for JVR straight up...don't think wil happen

JVR/Bryz for Brown/Bernier but no way LA does this.

Getting another #1 D-man cannot be resolved until after the season.

Bottom line..believe we are done..let the kids play and see where the chips fall.

As I have mentioned before..we are not cup contenders this year so why sell the farm..

Ott for JvR....where does that come from? Senseless.

Carle for two firsts and Nash. Seriously, do you think they could even get ONE first for Carle?

I wouldn't give up JVR for that pile of fetid dingoes kidneys, either.

I thought the thread was about what you think could happen, not want. I'd keep Reemer.

totally agree!

We don't Nash...

Butt Puss Bryz will still be here because of his contract

Don't want JVR turning into another mistake like Sharp

Would do Schenn for JVR straight up...don't think wil happen

JVR/Bryz for Brown/Bernier but no way LA does this.

Getting another #1 D-man cannot be resolved until after the season.

Bottom line..believe we are done..let the kids play and see where the chips fall.

As I have mentioned before..we are not cup contenders this year so why sell the farm..

Agreed, let this team play, keep things intact, maybe Bryz turns in around and Flyers et a couple of rounds deep in the payoffs.. Just enjoy the games while there are some to be played.. ;)

They like JVR, we like Ott. I hope that it doesn't happen, but I predict a panic move for leadership and effort in the form of Ott for JVR. Make a prediction. Join the madness that is the trade deadline.

Steve Ott? 29 yrs old? Cracked 20 goals once in his career? Cracked 40 pts once in his career? That Steve Ott? Homey would have to be insane.

Edited by JackStraw