Greetings Flyers Fans

Guest FlyersMKD

New (brand new) poster here... although have been visiting Philly.com-board for almost 2 years (since that shootout win over the Rangers)

I am from Macedonia (only hockey fan in the country ;)) and have been following the Flyers and the NHL since I moved to Prague, Czech Republic in 2003...before that it was only Olympics and World Championships.

Anyway, since almost every good poster from that other board you started hating is here...I thought I might join and be more active this time around...

All the best to you fans...and all the best to the Flyers

p.s.Thanks Digityman for the location update

New (brand new) poster here... although have been visiting Philly.com-board for almost 2 years (since that shootout win over the Rangers)

I am from Macedonia (only hockey fan in the country ;)) and have been following the Flyers and the NHL since I moved to Prague, Czech Republic in 2003...before that it was only Olympics and World Championships.

Anyway, since almost every good poster from that other board you started hating is here...I thought I might join and be more active this time around...

Welcome to the forum! Great to have you...

Well...first time I heard of the Flyers was in 1994...I watched the Winter Olympics in Lillehamer and No.88 Eric LIndros was the player I liked the most...then I found out that he was playing for the Flyers.

Also, started hating Forsberg at that time because Sweden beat Canada in the finals :)

welcome macedonia! <checks map to see just where the hell that is>

Hi Welcome, I'm Russian and only Russian here. Flyers org don’t like Russians players historically, but late Flyers had couple good players and of course latest editions two Russian goalies. I know where you are, nice country with very old history, the war divided Balkans’ countries on pieces.

I was in Prague just year ago, beautiful city.

Well...first time I heard of the Flyers was in 1994...I watched the Winter Olympics in Lillehamer and No.88 Eric LIndros was the player I liked the most...then I found out that he was playing for the Flyers.

Also, started hating Forsberg at that time because Sweden beat Canada in the finals :)

OK, you're really alright in my books!!

@flyercanuck

I'm not sure if your last post was meant for me...but if it is, please don't put me in any combination with that dude...I've seen what he was doing at the philly-forum and wouldn't want to be associated with him in anyway...especially since I am a new member and everyone is meeting me now for the first time.

@flyercanuck

I'm not sure if your last post was meant for me...but if it is, please don't put me in any combination with that dude...I've seen what he was doing at the philly-forum and wouldn't want to be associated with him in anyway...especially since I am a new member and everyone is meeting me now for the first time.

Actually, I was replying to the Hoff.

And don't post your cell phone number on the internet. Amway sales people will be all over that.

Thank you for the tip...I'm still learning the forum.

BTW...not that it matters but in this couple of years I've been visiting the philly-forum you were always really alright in my books. Have a good day FC...its almost 1700h here and my official work for this week is done, so I am off to after-work party.

I was hoping Buffalo Rick could help me brush up on it. Do you have his cell phone number? (I know, silly question, of course you do)

I do. But he stopped taking my calls. I told him I was with the Applebee's collection department and he had an outstanding balance on some halibut dinners. The dude even dodges his financial responsibilities. Figures.

If you do your homework...you will find out that Forsberg was part of the trade that brought Lindros to Philly. Good to have you aboard! :)

@pilldoc C'mon....dont' judge me...I found about that a lot later...imagine the irony...I hated the guy because he beat Canada and Lindros in 1994...but also got Lindros to the Flyers, and he was so good that he won the Stanley Cup(s)....Do you think the Flyers would have won the cup if they didnt make that trade? Actually...will start a thread on this topic...really want to know what you guys think