So who got better via Trade ?

Guest mojo1917

Not sure who made themselves better at the deadline, NJ by picking up Zidlicky, not so sure about the rangers and bruins, the broons got a lot of defensemen . Not sure what is going on there. I don't see where John Scott helps the rangers a whole lot. The pens didn't make a move and they are ripe for the picking if Crosby remains unable to play.

Just glad we have our young group in tact .

I think Nashville improved. By how much? It's hard to tell.

But this is the least activity I've ever seen at the deadline.... not sure what it's caused by.

Agreed. Canucks made a bunch of moves, too. Not sure if any of them will help. In fact, I'd be concerned about all the moves affecting the chemestry.

Edited by AlaskaFlyerFan

I think Nashville improved. By how much? It's hard to tell.

But this is the least activity I've ever seen at the deadline.... not sure what it's caused by.

A lot of teams close in the standings and looming labor/CBA uncertainty (as well as the unknown salary cap next season).

I think the Bruins did great with playoff depth and Rolston in a reduced minute role even at his age in the right surroundings can be a killer-thats a lot of ifs but they are the reigning Cup champs and prepared themselves for the playoff attrition