Alumni Game Players

Guest church4lax

Wow, I think the alumni game will be more exciting than the actual game :)

Confirmed players:

Eric Lindros

John LeClair

Mark Recchi

Brian Propp

Dave Poulin

Bobby Clarke

Orest Kindrachuk

Kjell Samuelsson

Bill Barber

Reggie Leach

Chris Therien

Eric Desjardins

Derian Hatcher

Mark Laforest

At the risk of sounding disrespectul, Mark LaForest???????????

Seriously!!! I am shocked that we cant get Hexy in here for this. Especially since Brian Propp and my Namesake, and Kjell are playing in this game. It is kind of sad that we cant get Tim Kerr in there...he is probably too broken down.

Seriously!!! I am shocked that we cant get Hexy in here for this. Especially since Brian Propp and my Namesake, and Kjell are playing in this game. It is kind of sad that we cant get Tim Kerr in there...he is probably too broken down.

The Flyers have plenty of re-tread goalies from the last 20 years, and they bust out Mark LaForest. Hell, I forgot the guy even played for the Flyers! :unsure: Well, not really, but you get my point.

Bring back Dave Brown, Glen Cochrane, Daryl Stanley, Behn Wilson, etc... :rolleyes:

The Flyers have plenty of re-tread goalies from the last 20 years, and they bust out Mark LaForest.

How about Bobby Taylor? The backup goalie on the cup teams. He was the goalie for the EHL Jersey Devils in Cherry Hill that I followed when I was a kid in the 60's! My brother sill has one of his jerseys!