Pea-Brain GM Signs Nicholas Deslauriers Who Can’t Play Hockey For 4 Years

SCFlyguy

9 hours ago, ruxpin said:

He's good for fantasy hockey in a league with non-scoring stats and you're trying to steal the hits or PIMs categories and his team plays Friday night.

Otherwise, there is literally no purpose to his existence

yup … ive been known to do a quick add and drop with him when i needed points.  😁

and he still disappoints!

Edited by pilldoc
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SCFlyguy said:

Deslauriers:  "Here's your popcorn, Mr. Fletcher."

Fletcher:  "Hey Nick, where's the butter?"

Deslauriers:  *punches Fletcher*

Fans:  *roar in approval*

Me:  "Hm, GrittyForever is right, this guy can't play, but I liked him more than I thought."

(Spitting out my drink) Well done…. Lol.. Well done !! 😂😂😂

14 hours ago, radoran said:

That's great news for the six people attending the games.

I remember when we had fan favorites on actually successful hockey teams.

Now it's some journeyman clown trying to distract from the organizational failures with fisticuffs.

Winning?

Not going to argue that, once again just saying don't hate on the guy, hate on the guy who signed him. 

I'll hate on the guy all day long. Every day. He's entirely worthless. He was worthless last week, and he'll be worthless next week.

And if no one minds, I'll hate on the brain dead guy who signed him, too.

Better off signing a head of lettuce.

Sorry that his mum is apparently here to read this, but should have taught him how to play hockey. He'd be on a real team right now.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mkscrewy said:

We can hate all we want. The guy has a modified NTC til 2024, as if any other team in the league would take that contract. 

I... Didn't think it was possible for that contract to get worse...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, radoran said:

How do you sign a 31 yr old guy literally no one wants nor would remember tomorrow if he hung up the skates he's misusing to a contract that pays twice what he was making and 4+ times what he's worth to a contract that takes him to 35  AND give him voice over where he gets traded?

Here's a guy that should be eternally grateful that someone gave him incrimination pictures so that he gets paid to pseudo-play at all and our jackass life failure of a shadow of the turd of half a man gives him whatever was in the safe.  

I usually consider myself to have a comparatively broad vocabulary, but I have no words to describe the magnitude of the incompetency of this general mis-manager and those who continue to employ him.

Say what you want about Desaulniers. He's exponentially a better player than a Fletcher is a general manager.

Neither should be allowed near a hockey rink.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SCFlyguy said:

Hey GrittyForever, does the salary cap include the guy that helps Deslauriers tie his skates and checks to make sure he ate his meal instead of the silverware?

No. That is what they hired Rocky for. He will guide him in the Ways of the Goon...

:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, radoran said:

I keep looking around for Ashton Kutcher to pop up here any moment and yell "YOU'VE BEEN PUNKED!!!"

download.jpg.c401e059d9f7634e1c37bf9381b83973.jpg

Are you telling me i am waiting in for nothing?? This is real?? Oh dear gawd...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ruxpin said:

I usually consider myself to have a comparatively broad vocabulary, but I have no words to describe the magnitude of the incompetency of this general mis-manager and those who continue to employ him.

What do you mean this lineup doesn't get you stoked for the drop of the the puck??

I do like seeing JVR on the 4th with Nic.

So every damn time when JVR doesn't move his feet and skate i hope Nic slaps the **** out of him when they get to the bench.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

What do you mean this lineup doesn't get you stoked for the drop of the the puck??

So every damn time when JVR doesn't move his feet and skate i hope Nic slaps the **** out of him when they get to the bench.

God, that lineup nauseated me.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

God, that lineup nauseated me.

It has to be a tank - right??? I forget who said it but they will have stiff competition from the Black Hawks.

We still remember getting bent over by the Black Hawks once and well that guy is still around on the roster.

I sure hope if this is their intentions finally they are rewarded but i know the Flyer luck so who is suppose to be the 2nd overall pick in the next draft???

He will be the guy i know it.

Here is just how i predict to happen...

6'3"
192 lbs
Oct 12, 2004
Canada
PLAYING AT:michigan-79971327518653033224c90b25415ae17b6365cbb96e05c13dc6bb8e2c1e1b01.pngMichigan
6'3"
216 lbs
Oct 15, 2004
USA
PLAYING AT:wisconsin-34f949b88808fda17d67efe5bc8e1c57b19f7c9678fe8eb276a0ba29592fd1b8.pngWisconsin
Edited by OccamsRazor

28 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

It has to be a tank - right??? I forget who said it but they will have stiff competition from the Black Hawks.

We still remember getting bent over by the Black Hawks once and well that guy is still around on the roster.

I sure hope if this is their intentions finally they are rewarded but i know the Flyer luck so who is suppose to be the 2nd overall pick in the next draft???

He will be the guy i know it.

The flyers will finish "behind" the Hawks but will get the third pick because New Jersey and ping pong balls drawn in a Manhattan closet.  A system that is clearly honest and beyond reproach 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

The flyers will finish "behind" the Hawks but will get the third pick

If that guy is Adam Fantilli i would be good with that the 2nd guy is suppose to be a Russian RW which the Flyers are stacked at RW and they need another Center so this would be a good pick for Flyers since Gary won't let them have Bedard.

6 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

so we are potentially going to pay 7 million to a player on the 4th line….. outstanding Fletch! Outstanding! ( sarcasm font)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

so we are potentially going to pay 7 million to a player on the 4th line….. outstanding Fletch! Outstanding! ( sarcasm font)

You know for once closing out his career in Philly...for the second time in his career, wouldn't it be nice to see him get on a 30 goal season pace before the deadline and they send him packing for anything of value in the future??

So i really don't care where he plays i can't see him NOT on the bench by Thanksgiving.

I would say this is a fake and a tank in disguise.

Otherwise why not sign the better players that were out there when they knew they were stuck with JVR.

He shouldn't dictate great offseason moves or shiity ones but here we are.

I sucks i won't have any good hockey to watch again for it seems like the 4th season in a row.

I can't remember i have lost track...

:PopcornSmiley2:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, FireDillabaugh said:

Lol.  SO far from the actual truth.  When a "player" who fights can't skate or actually play hockey at the NHL level(let alone at a men's hockey league level), it's not a benefit to a lineup in today's NHL.  Or even the NHL of the past few decades.  Don't care if you like fighting or not.  It's not the point.  The point is the inability to actually play hockey.  And, it's why all he can do is fight.

Sure.  But, just because there are so many gullible fans among this team's fanbase who will enjoy another fighter who can't play hockey doesn't mean it's a smart move by the front office or a player that should have even had a minute target on him.  He's nothing but a pathetic waste of a roster and lineup spot.

Lmfao...  Simply hilarious.  Did you even watch just ONE game that Anaheim played with Deslauriers in it?  They weren't the 10th best PK in the league because of Deslauriers PK ability and amazing hockey talent.  Sorry, but this is just simply a ridiculous statement.  Again, he's a player that isn't capable of earning the ice time to be a "decent" anything when it comes to playing hockey in today's NHL.

Don't hate the player. If you want, hate the guy who signed him, but Nick is a good guy. 

Just to really irritate you: